Why is Wiscy a DD favorite?

L8kersFan74

Pretty much a regular
I dunno. Something doesn't add up.

I know the Wake Forest Demon Deacons are no world beaters, but, what what did the Wisconsin Badgers do this season to show they should be favored by DD vs any team in a bowl game?

Am I missing something? Is it just the Wisconsin name? Somebody help me out.

I just don't like the game much, but agree that Wisc does not deserve to be DD favorite. Contrast of tempos in this one, Wake likes to go fast and Wisc like watching paint dry. I think pace will actually end up being slower than Wake would like in this one (estimate they only run 68/69 plays vs. 80 which is their avg.) Small lean to under here, but unlikely to play anything unless live presents an option.

I'm kicking myself on this one. You were right L8kers. I stayed off because Wake looked bad on paper on both sides of the ball. but they scored points all year. It's early, but Wake looks like they'll be able to score, and if that continues, there's no way Wisconsin can cover 10.

I'm kicking myself on this one. You were right L8kers. I stayed off because Wake looked bad on paper on both sides of the ball. but they scored points all year. It's early, but Wake looks like they'll be able to score, and if that continues, there's no way Wisconsin can cover 10.
Same but for once staying away might be the best move.

Wisky ground game is getting going. Why would they ever pass with this QB?

Same but for once staying away might be the best move.
Wow am I glad I didn't. When they were down 14-0, Wisconsin had a nice 75 yard TD drive. Since then, Wisconsin's TD drives have been 9, 33, 32, 2 and 3 yards. That's gotta be some kind of record. Anyone who bet on Wake probably did so because Hartman never throws picks and Wake never turns it over. LOL!!!! Wisconsin has 42 points on 260 total yards and 2/9 on third down!! 4 picks!!!

Wow am I glad I didn't. When they were down 14-0, Wisconsin had a nice 75 yard TD drive. Since then, Wisconsin's TD drives have been 9, 33, 32, 2 and 3 yards. That's gotta be some kind of record. Anyone who bet on Wake probably did so because Hartman never throws picks and Wake never turns it over. LOL!!!! Wisconsin has 42 points on 260 total yards and 2/9 on third down!! 4 picks!!!

the fact wake never turns it over, rarely makes bad penalties, or punt getting blocked mistakes exactly why I took +10.5!! Lol

I thought if wake could hit 21-24 they cover for sure. Fucking qb.

I was gonna freak if I saw wake had a higher TOP, Scott mentioned they were 7-0 last few years when winning that category. Which obviously I didn’t expect.

Wow talk about misleading scores. Wake 4 straight INT in 2nd half, 3 of them essentially Pick 6. That Wake QB single handed gave game to Wiscy. Was trying to bet Wake live and thank goodness never got one in.

Wow talk about misleading scores. Wake 4 straight INT in 2nd half, 3 of them essentially Pick 6. That Wake QB single handed gave game to Wiscy. Was trying to bet Wake live and thank goodness never got one in.

he hadn’t thrown 1 pick all damn season till the last game vs ville he threw 1!! Mfer on the take! Lol

Back