Why is unc/sc game off tha board?

tru

Friend of CTG
:confused2:

Anyone know what's up? Why's it off tha board at bookmaker but up at 5dimes?

My guess would be Clowney. Does anyone really think the UsC compliance office did a thorough job of looking into Clowney and his autographs?

that is great.

no idea why the game is OTB, USC has no significant injuries/suspensions and Clowney is just fine.

my initial lean in this game was the over.

Since then, WR Bruce Ellington hasn't practiced because of a hamstring, TE Busta Anderson has been out with a hamstring, and TE Jerrell Adams was in a boot the other day.

These 3 represent the most dangerous receiving threats on the team. Anderson and Adams should be good to go but Ellington is very questionable.

Add in the fact the USC OL has had trouble pass protecting vs. the 1st team D but has been able to open up running lanes in scrimmages, I see USC trying to keep the UNC offense off the field by definitively controlling the TOP with the running game. If you look at the Clemson-USC games with Chad Morris as OC with the up tempo offense, USC has kept Clemson way below their avg plays-per-game...2012 game was 19 min diff in TOP and USC ran 86 plays (45rus-41pass)...2011 game was a 15min diff in TOP and USC ran 73 plays to Clemson's 60 while rushing 53 times... Same idea here.

Which makes me really consider the under.

"Sometimes, hamstrings can take a while," Spurrier said Thursday night on the first edition of his weekly call-in show. "Bruce Ellington pulled his the second or third practice and he hasn't been out practicing yet. The trainers say they (Ellington and Anderson) should be ready for the game. We may have to watch (Bruce) in warmups to see how much he will play. He really hasn't done anything in 2-1/2 to three weeks."

Anderson practiced on a limited basis on Thursday.

"Busta was out there today and he was sort of down in the dumps because he can't run full speed," Spurrier said. "I said, 'Busta, there is nothing you can do about it. You slightly pulled your hamstring and you just have to be patient. If you can't play this game, play the next game. Don't over push right now."

Tight end Jerell Adams should return to practice this weekend from a minor sprained ankle when USC begins preparations for the opening game, Spurrier said.

Etg and cg exchanging barbs...cfb is here!

an_roll_laugh.gif
an_roll_laugh.gif
an_roll_laugh.gif

my initial lean in this game was the over.

Since then, WR Bruce Ellington hasn't practiced because of a hamstring, TE Busta Anderson has been out with a hamstring, and TE Jerrell Adams was in a boot the other day.

These 3 represent the most dangerous receiving threats on the team. Anderson and Adams should be good to go but Ellington is very questionable.

Add in the fact the USC OL has had trouble pass protecting vs. the 1st team D but has been able to open up running lanes in scrimmages, I see USC trying to keep the UNC offense off the field by definitively controlling the TOP with the running game. If you look at the Clemson-USC games with Chad Morris as OC with the up tempo offense, USC has kept Clemson way below their avg plays-per-game...2012 game was 19 min diff in TOP and USC ran 86 plays (45rus-41pass)...2011 game was a 15min diff in TOP and USC ran 73 plays to Clemson's 60 while rushing 53 times... Same idea here.

Which makes me really consider the under.

I'm on the UNDER as well.

:shake:

Back