Why Is There No Champ Week Discussion Thread? Here it is

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
I always wait on the Discussion Thread and am interested in everyone's comments. Guess I will start one.

Current Lines I see are:

Green Bay +7.5 and 46.5

Indy +6.5 and 53.5

Points of interest for me in the game in Seattle are A Rod's injury. I think Shawks can take much better advantage of this than did the Cowboys; multiple blitzes, give Rodgers less time and cover man-to-man. With a healthy Rodgers this line would have been 6 or possibly 4.5?

Also interested in the total....how many points you think winning team will need to score, what are the most likely game plans for each offense. I thought Wilson was particularly impressive last weekend and assuming Rodgers gets time we know what he can do. I lean the Over in this one and just do not see a 23-17 score, but something closer to 27-24 or 28-20 with Seattle winning @ home. But, if you think GB wins wouldn't the Over make more sense? Thoughts appreciated

In NE game, looking forward to the Brady/Luck match-up. I've already taken the Colts +7 -115 and lean to the Under in this one. I have run out of time, but my thinking is the key to this game is not Luck, but Colts Defense. Colts cannot win unless they play well. If they play well again game goes Under at 27-24, but if they play poorly I also see Under. with a NE win something like 30-21.

As a Colts bettor I am worried about Gronkowski

Thoughts/Discussion?

Last edited:
I think Seattle wins the game. I'll be shocked/thrilled if GB wins. That said I can't cheer against my team in this game so I went semi-heavy on the Packers team total o19.5 as if they win they'll need at least that and they can get it even if they don't cover. I'll also be on the Colts team total over 23.5.

I like to be a smartass.

Wud have 19.5 on GB Fonds.

I have 20, that's my play, still like spread, we'll see.

I know, it flucuated a bit.

I took 20 back in week 1 and back for more but much more confident now.

latest weather.
40's and showers at kickoff, heavier rain starting at halftime,, could be some very heavy rains late in second half.... staying in 40's

And bar is being a smart ass as he started discussion threads on each game that he hyper-linked above. You're probably missing them as they are stickied at the top of NFL forum.
:rofl: maybe thread shud be re-titled: Bones' eyesight and iq are failing

The big question and nobody but A-Rod and the Packers know, is how injured is he going to be? Did his injury get a little better from last week? Last week he could barely move and you know the Seahawks will exploit that.

The big question and nobody but A-Rod and the Packers know, is how injured is he going to be? Did his injury get a little better from last week? Last week he could barely move and you know the Seahawks will exploit that.

i'm slow to look in depth on the injury, but I totally agree. Almost any opinion or pick I've seen on the game there is little to no mention of his injury. Like its not an issue. Maybe being in a warmer spot than Lambo will help it get looser earlier in the game. who the f knows

Back