why is nobody betting on DEN ?

Well, Chillups went out last night after 17 minutes of action with an ankle injury. I would assume he is out tonight since the line dropped 3.5 points since I saw it yesterday.

LOLS steed....that is the kind of stuff we have seen the last couple days...especially from the israeli guy yesterday lol

this line does seem kind of low to me as well, even without billups and martin

Confession: I have actually thought your username was a pun on "douschebag" since the first time I saw it.

Is that a misunderstanding?

Last edited:
Comfession: I have actually thought your username was a pun on "douschebag" since the first time I saw it.

Is that a misunderstanding?

yours the American pepole talk behind yours computers..becaous yours beacs (except bar) if you have a balls to fight you dont looked like you looked now ...

bigburger.jpg

ok

how did all this turn into an international incident? cheeseburger eating americans...special ops israelis?

can't we all just cap in harmony?!?! ;)

dor-

have you prepared your acceptance speech yet if your chosen as mod? can we get a lil taste? kind of like in elementary school when we tried to play "just the tip".

BAR told me youre in the running for one of the spots.

lol bro we're just fuckin with ya (well I am at least)...chill out. ;)

GL tonight

dor-

have you prepared your acceptance speech yet if your chosen as mod? can we get a lil taste? kind of like in elementary school when we tried to play "just the tip".

BAR told me youre in the running for one of the spots.

...:popcorn:

Back