Why I think that the Thunder cover tonight againt the Lakers...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
Isn't this one of BAR's situational spots to fade the home team after a long road trip because they go back out on the road again tomorrow nite? Therefore...tonite's home game is almost like another road game?

ummm i dont know if you could give BAR the patent to that one...lol it's pretty basic logic...

Oak is i believe 8-8 in their last 16 which is an incredible improvement, obviously the Lakers are off of the road trip of their life...the line is VERY high here...it's adjusting a little already online...from 14 to 12.5...

at 14 I would have bet a decent amount of money on this....when i call it in with my bookie...i'm gonna have to see what the line is before i decide how much to bet

If it goes down to -11.5 I would suggest unloading on lakers--

public dog that goes down is a bad sign---

I mean worst team in the league vs best team-- not sold on it--

line was -16 originally according to me, and now -11.5 is a joke--

This is actually a situational spot in hockey, fading any team off a road trip of five or more games.

Feeling is, you come home and you suddenly have all this family s**t to deal with because you've been gone for a week and a half. Your wife needs this, the kids need that--and you're so happy to be sleeping in your own bed for a change that the next game sort of sneaks up on you.

Tough to go against that when you're getting double digits and you know this will be a huge game for OKC. The Lakers just made the argument that they're the best team in the league right now, OKC has to be excited to see if they can hang.

GL....I mean there's no way to justify this play on paper...it's a 100% situational spot...

BUT the way the Thunder has played in the last 16...they're not playing as bad as a bunch of other teams in the NBA right now...LAL of course IS playing as the best tho...holds breath

If it goes down to -11.5 I would suggest unloading on lakers--

public dog that goes down is a bad sign---

I mean worst team in the league vs best team-- not sold on it--

line was -16 originally according to me, and now -11.5 is a joke--

Oklahoma City isn't the worst team in the league.

Back