Why did OJ Simpson want to move to West Virginia?

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date

Are you on this first half play?

• Sure i am..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell nah

• Not sure yet

• Total voters
A

abcs

Everyone has the same DNA!!! violin

Anyways this seems to be the huge public forum play of the week..

Lets kick the bookies ass on this one..
boxing4.gif

Who else is on it.. :drinking:

A West Virginian came home and found his trailer on fire, rushed next
door, telephoned the fire department and shouted, "Hurry over here.
My house is on fire!"
"OK," replied the fireman, "how do we get there?"
"Say, don't you still have those big red trucks?"

I'm on WVU first half.

You ever had car trouble in West Virginia? I have. They were some of the most hospitable, helpful, kind, and generous folks who wouldn't even consider mouthraping you while holding your ears...

Honestly. The ones we met really were Good People.

No assrape occured.

haha i ran into a bunch of neers in atlanta for the sugar bowl last year. They seemed lik a nice breed. It was right during the tragedy there though. They are cool and all, but their football team plays in a shitty conf. and plays even a shittier non conf schedule yet they still complain.

Yeah, I was talking about workin folk. I'm sure I'll feel stupid for asking, but what tragedy are you talking about? I don't listen to much news not directly sports related...and I don't remember a WV tragedy...

where the mine collapsed and everyone died except that one guy who survived.

lets go.............mountaineeeeeeeersssssssssssssss i'll be there this weekend fellas cheering in my 1h birthday bet so i can leve at half and get my drunk level back up to abover par again.......gl 1h is the play 35-10 final

abcs--SMODOD said:
where the mine collapsed and everyone died except that one guy who survived.

okay, yeah, I do remember that. That was when they told the families that the guys were still alive initially, and then they got told no later on. Yeah...that's like them dying twice. That really sucked.

Damn Fellas those are 5 strong names in the poll already
7_5_139.gif
Definately people, who i respect on this site!!

Had to bump this for people who didn't see it
36_15_4.gif
This is a gift from the CTG family to our members. If this play for some odd reason does not cash, we will bring you another winner just make sure to double up on it ;)

CTG Mods voted the #1 mods on the net..
4_17_6.gif

3rd-11, WVU47P. Patterson Jr. passed to M. Williams to the left for 47 yard touchdown

3rd-11, WVU47P. Patterson Jr. passed to M. Williams to the left for 47 yard touchdown

3rd-11, WVU47P. Patterson Jr. passed to M. Williams to the left for 47 yard touchdown:spank:

Back