whoswho's on who?!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Not much on the write-up front, as I think others here do a better job.

'What am I thinking' Play of the week. Baylor +38 -102 (Can Baylor even score 7 here today?! I'll take a 38-3 Loss to cover the spread)

'Everyones on ----- So I'll take' Play of the week. Texas A&M +19 -102 (Seems like alot of people think Missouri rolls today. I think Texas A&M keeps it within 17.)

'Free Play from a tout' Play of the week. Tulane +4 (Utep has given up scores of 45, 47, 45, 34 and 56 points, last 5. UTEP is 2-10 ATS in contests against losing mark opponents as well as 0-8 ATS in games played in November.)

'Too good to be true line, but can't stay away.'
Play of the week. Kentucky -3.5 -104 (Kentucky should roll here.)

'Fade play, cause I just don't think they are that good.'
Play of the week. Michigan -2.5 -110 (Play against Wisconsin.)

Have a profitable Saturday everyone! :cheers:

Not much on the write-up front, as I think others here do a better job.

'What am I thinking' Play of the week. Baylor +38 -102 (Can Baylor even score 7 here today?! I'll take a 38-3 Loss to cover the spread)

'Everyones on ----- So I'll take' Play of the week. Texas A&M +19 -102 (Seems like alot of people think Missouri rolls today. I think Texas A&M keeps it within 17.)

'Free Play from a tout' Play of the week. Tulane +4 (Utep has given up scores of 45, 47, 45, 34 and 56 points, last 5. UTEP is 2-10 ATS in contests against losing mark opponents as well as 0-8 ATS in games played in November.)

'Too good to be true line, but can't stay away.'
Play of the week. Kentucky -3.5 -104 (Kentucky should roll here.)

'Fade play, cause I just don't think they are that good.'
Play of the week. Michigan -2.5 -110 (Play against Wisconsin.)

Have a profitable Saturday everyone! :cheers:

May mean nothing, but I think its something Important. Play of the week. USC -4 -107 (In six seasons under Pete Carroll, They are 21-0 in the month of November. They looked like their old selves versus Oregon State last week, While California hasn't looked like themselves for weeks.)

Need to win to get in. Play of the week. San Jose St. -3.5 -119. (3 wins and the Spartans can get into a bowl game, lose any 3, watch from home this holiday season. This is a good spot to start that 3 game winning streak.)

Thanks shark/MX/Fondy.:cheers: If I play Wisconsin, they lose. If I don't play em...You get the point. Texas A&M and Kentucky wins were nice. San Jose up 20 at the half, so keeping fingers crossed there. Pending Baylor +38 & USC -4 & Tulane +4 all starting later.:15_10_5:

San Jose State cashes with a 34 point win! Pending Tulane +4 & USC -4 & Baylor +38 (Baylor scores first, which upset ok, who then scored 14 in 3 minutes.):36_11_6::hairout:

Back