whoswho's hockey plays Monday

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Nashville (+131) on a nice run versus Columbus @ Columbus. Just beat them 4-3 on Saturday In Nashville. On a 6-1-1 run. Both goalies look to be strong in net. Leclaire, who has a 1.40 GAA and league-leading five shutouts. Mason is 5-1-0 with a 1.96 goals-against average versus Columbus. Not sure if both will be starting for sure tonight. I think this match up is even. So I'll take Nash +131. 7:00 P.M. East

Carolina (-111) versus Florida. Carolina (10-4-3) has the No. 2 power-play unit in the NHL, converting 26.1 percent (24-for-92) of its chances, and has scored a league-best 14 goals with the man advantage on the road. Carolina has won eight of its last nine (8-1-0) overall against Florida. I'll take the road favorite here. Game on Versus Network Tonight. 7:30 P.M. East.

Lines from Matchbook.

Think that's about it for now. Thoughts welcome.

All the best tonight! ---whoswho
:cheers:

GL Whos, nothing for me tonight. Uninterested in the games.

Good to see your thoughts, dont be a stranger

Thanks catfood. bol to you tonight.:cheers:

Phoenix (+194) -small- versus Sharks (Over 5.5 +113) -big-

Sharks started Saturdays game slow versus this same Phoenix team two days ago. I see a Phoenix team that has put up goals on teams just as good as the Sharks. I see a shoot out, so taking the over...And if it is...I'll throw a few pennies on the BIG road dog.

Yeah...hope that guy isin't hurt too bad...

Kinda makes me feel bad to keep rooting for my play, when your not sure if A guy will ever walk again...:prayer

Nashville (+131) on a nice run versus Columbus @ Columbus. Just beat them 4-3 on Saturday In Nashville. On a 6-1-1 run. Both goalies look to be strong in net. Leclaire, who has a 1.40 GAA and league-leading five shutouts. Mason is 5-1-0 with a 1.96 goals-against average versus Columbus. Not sure if both will be starting for sure tonight. I think this match up is even. So I'll take Nash +131. 7:00 P.M. Eastmoney;

Carolina (-111) versus Florida. Carolina (10-4-3) has the No. 2 power-play unit in the NHL, converting 26.1 percent (24-for-92) of its chances, and has scored a league-best 14 goals with the man advantage on the road. Carolina has won eight of its last nine (8-1-0) overall against Florida. I'll take the road favorite here. Game on Versus Network Tonight. 7:30 P.M. East.:18_1_204:

Lines from Matchbook.

Think that's about it for now. Thoughts welcome.

Let's cash the late night plays!

All the best! ---whoswho:cheers:

Thanks guys. Not upset bout losing Phoenix for pennies...That over was a little upsetting. Phoenix couldn't give me ONE Goal?!:36_11_6::hang:

bol today guys...Leaning St.Louis as a dog versus Detroit, On Versus 7:30 P.M. East.

Back