Who's the favorite here??

Kramer

Assistant to the Traveling Secretary
$100 CTG league, I am down 91 to 61 going into tonight's game. However, I still have Brady, Maroney, and Welker starting and my opponents roster has all played. Who do you think the favorite is?

Honestly, I see no chance that I win unless Maroney doesn't play. Brady alone is projected at 24. The only scenario that you won't win is if NE gets up early from defensive plays and rushing TDs from Maroney's TD vulture. Will be a good one to watch either way!

Honestly, I see no chance that I win unless Maroney doesn't play. Brady alone is projected at 24. The only scenario that you won't win is if NE gets up early from defensive plays and rushing TDs from Maroney's TD vulture. Will be a good one to watch either way!

Yeah man gl either way... Didn't expect Buckhalter to make it this tough for me

:cheers:

yep, I took a gamble, and it worked, even though the WR I would have started (jerry porter) actually had a good day, for once. I still feel if the eagles would've kept feeding Buckhalter, they would've had a chance int he game. enjoy the game.

:cheers:

how bout here boys. Team WearoDogs 58- TeamT-Dot 61.
I have Moss tonight and he has Houshmandzadeh. I guess I'm a slight favorite. 2 high scoring teams locked in a defensive struggle. lol
Good luck tonight all

nah i'd still bet on u after cinci just scored. i was rootin for heath evans to punch that one in though, that hurt.

well Maroney was the key. Bad luck man, guess that's how it goes. If it makes you feel any better, i did lose in another league when Moss caught that last useless TD.

haha yea no maroney and no welker TD was the end of me... no biggie tho nice win ill cya down the line

morris looked like a great RB except he has no breakaway burst. I can't believe the pats didn't run him and faulk more with the success they were having. I wish brady woulda gotten popped a couple of times when they were in shotgun up 14 with 5 left.

Back