Who would win?

Greencastle

The Doc
Who would win in a game of 2 on 2 up to 11, Urkel and Eddy Winslow vs Fresh Prince and Jazz?

Urkel had mad dribble and Eddy was a beast in the post, but Will and Jazz were pretty polished players themselves.

I'd say Will and Jazz would take it 11-7, with Uncle Phil and Jeffrey the Butler going crazy on the sidelines.

half court.

2 on 2 and 3 on 3's are better for half court.

4 on 4 and 5 on 5's are nice for full.

but its a good point, because Eddy Winslow's conditioning has come under question in the past.

I don't know......Fresh Prince took on all those boys in the hood in Philly, shooting some meatball outside of a school.

a topic once talked about before between my friends and I. although we said will smith and jazz against JT and the code man from step by step

I will break it in to 4 parts

Part 1 Eddie Winslow
upside-he was a gambler who often got in trouble with bookies, pool sharks and the law, so you know he will try to have some action on the game which will make him play harder

downside- when he played basketball he had dreams about playing in college and the NBA but then when a former college standout vistied his school and told him to put academics before sports, he might not play as well after that

upside- he often could be seen playing bball with his pal waldo faldo

downside- he worked at the mighty weenie restaurant so he obviously has no respect for himself

episode0209.jpg

Part 2- Urkel

upside- he is a fan of poker music, t bone steaks, cheese, and surprisingly has a pretty good shot

upside- when he asked Laura to the Sadie Hawkins dance it was later found out he ate a mouse...I imagine if he eats mice he could eat chumps like Jazz and fresh prince

downside- he could break into the steve urkel dance instead of playing D

upside- he could transform into stephan urquelle and he might be even better at basketball because he was smmoth at everything

upside- he played bball with george clooney and won

"It's a balmy afternoon outside the "ER" soundstage on the Warner Bros. lot, and Clooney, passing time with a pickup game, begins a furious drive, dribbling and turning and jumping on the bumper of a van parked nearby. He misses.The ball bounces to his opponent, a young man who, unprepared for the game, is dressed in neat pressed khakis and brown street shoes. He tries a simple, less flashy move, a strategy that has placed him ahead of Clooney.
He moves to the right of the basket and fires. Swish. Clooney loses. To Jaleel White. To Urkel.
The game - a chance occurrence between stars of shows filmed in neighboring soundstages - points up two interesting truths about 20- year-old Jaleel White.
One, he is not the pratfalling geek Steve Urkel he has played so adeptly for eight successful seasons of "Family Matters." In fact, he is a basketball fanatic capable of beating Batman, even in "ol' fuddy duddy" shoes.
Two, like his basketball style, White is deliberate and steady and cool, traits that have helped him keep a level head in the heady world of Hollywood while alter-ego Urkel has slowly climbed into our collective psyche.
"I feel like nobody knows Jaleel White," he says, without a trace of disappointment.

jw_basketball.jpg

I may dabble in the winlsows a little bit

as soon as I send payroll for my company I will be working on the other side and give my scoring outcome

I think a sumo match between Carl and Phil would be much more entertaining.

round 3

Fresh Prince..

upside- when will met his father for the first time and Uncle Phil tries to stop him because he knows his father will hurt him again..will screams your my dad and storms off. Later he gets into an argument with his dad telling him he hasnt see him in 14 years he learned how to read he learned how to fight without him and he learned how to play basketball and hes pretty good at it to...I feel all his troubles with dad made him turn attention to the rock and starting shooting hoops....shows he has heart

upside- when playing for bel air academy he won the opening tip off, shot a half court 3 pointer like it was nothing , there even was time where he shot it from behind his back and it went in.He also dunks it in the end which means he has ups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHgaRgZCZgk

upside - he beats Isiah Thomas and swats him 7 times here is proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woAnHUPQWMA

he even finishes it off with a dunk from half court

Round 4 DJ Jazzy Jeff

Apparently Jazzy knows his basketball

files.php

Think about him and the fresh prince and what they could very well be doing now in the summer time

Buying new outfits to hang at the basketball court during the day ("cause basketball courts in the summer got girls there"), chilling at a barbecue gathering in the afternoon, and getting the car freshly waxed so you could show amongst your peers at the evening's selected hip spot was the ideal way to spend your summer moments. And through it all, the blazing sun seemed to emit an air of romance that brought upon sexually charged activities between the genders that kept things even hotter.

you can see in vintage will smith and jazzy jeff mode

they keep it real in Disney to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLCOppRRUrQ

The facts
Eddie Winslow - 5'9
Steve Urkel - 5'10

Will Smith- 6'1
Jazzy Jeff- 5'7

Verdict

While I think Eddie and Steven Q play in close in the opening round I have to give it to the Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff. They have numerous games of ghetto basketball (something the oppenents who faces Bel Air Prep) were not use to. They have played in areas that were up to no good and that will be a big factor when they are playing D. I figure they will start out playing zone to get a feel of how eddie and steve shoot then go to one on one with Prince sticking Eddie. and Jeff on Urkel

Ultimately I would say this would be Fresh and Jazzy 12 - Urkel and Eddie 8. I know its to 11 but when they are up 10-8 will decides to end it with a 2 pointer at the top of the key....

great game.....

Will shooting a 3 pointer off the opening tip was a classic tv basketball comedy moment.

:36_11_6:

Ya I heard somewhere that Carl Winslow's Yag. Sad news if it's true.

Last edited:
I'd take Joey, Danny anyday... Uncle Jesse not so much, but they may need him after Kareems lesson

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wG6cd7evETg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>

Myth: Uncle Jesse couldn't play basketball.
Truth: Uncle Jesse invented basketball. The episode with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was a complete farce...

Back