Who/What is SEMCON?

• Thread starter Thread starter NickFazekas
  • Start date Start date
N

NickFazekas

Is this some sort of top secret point shaving/gambling ring or something?

LOL
smiley_abuv.gif

Looking forward to another year of unexplainable point shaving incidents, aka college football & bball brought to you by SEMCON!!

YES! Love it when your scared to ask a question in fear of being the only fool that doesnt have a clue.
Nothing like having somebody ask for ya.
Thanks NICK!

Wondered the same thing for almost a year now.
Memphis connections?

Be very afraid of the SEMCON DON - if he is not the one conspiring to have these kids shave points.... He sure in the hell THINKS that someone is more than anyone I've ever met.

Look at his sig:

"When you think you're fuckin them, they're fuckin you"...

That pretty much says it all, lol

What is Rodney Carney doing out there? Darius Washington turns over the ball... They foul him on 3 pointer with 33 seconds left... Another turn over.... lol

The Truth About SEMCON

SEM = Semi illiterate (they cant spell semi illiterate con artists out in full)

CON = Con Artists

Be forewarned, all naive people who deal with these shady characters

Betcrimes

Listen...I may mistype posts cuz I have big hands...But I will warn you I did win a spelling bee or two in my day

:)

I got in a fantastic brawl at a Caps/Red Wings game in my younger days leaving the parking lot of the old Capital Centre with a carful of Red Wings fans. Had to be a Semcon membership card or two in that bunch..

I got in a fantastic brawl at a Caps/Red Wings game in my younger days leaving the parking lot of the old Capital Centre with a carful of Red Wings fans. Had to be a Semcon membership card or two in that bunch..

ahhh, the Cap Centre....seen many a concert there throughout the 80's

Back