CTG Partner
D Anderson vs Steelers
D Garrard vs Bills

Chris Johnson vs Bengals
Burner Turner vs Tampa Bay
Matt Forte vs Carolina

One of each.

IMO... Id go Anderson and Johnson

Bills pas D looked real good vs the Hawks, Jax gave up what, 6 or 7 sacks last week? Bills will get some pressure in there IMO. Anderson will get his points I think.

Bungles... nuff said

My turn

Wesbrook, Fast Willie, or Chris Johnson... pick 2

Marvin, Jennings, Braylon, Santana Moss... pick 2

IMO... Id go Anderson and Johnson

Bills pas D looked real good vs the Hawks, Jax gave up what, 6 or 7 sacks last week? Bills will get some pressure in there IMO. Anderson will get his points I think.

Bungles... nuff said

what santa said.

Jump, Garrard and Turner IMO.

Garrard conservative run heavy offense can set up pass. Anderson will face a tough Steelers defense. That being said, I'm considering Cleveland because I know they will be giving it their all this week -- second consecutive home game, divison opponent, looking to rebound from Dallas game.

Turner because ATL has run the ball effectively over the last few seasons. Also, Tampa's defense will protect against the big pass better than the run. Forte is a close second because I think the Bears D will keep it close, so Chicago will keep calling running plays.

Jump: garrard & turner

Santa: westbrook & parker . marvin & braylon

IMO of course....
icon10.gif

:shake:

ok tought times with my team

need 1 to start as 2nd Rb
already starting peterson

J. lewis vs. Pitt(his numbers are horrendous vs pitt)
Ryan Grant vs. Det(coming off concusion and should play. grant banged up
Chester Taylor vs. Ind

i have adrian peterson and then need to start one more of the following...
ryan grant chris johnson jamal lewis

grant vs lions looks awfully tempting but with him being a little banged up im weary... chris johnson has a nice matchup
leaning grant but what u guys think?

i have adrian peterson and then need to start one more of the following...
ryan grant chris johnson jamal lewis

grant vs lions looks awfully tempting but with him being a little banged up im weary... chris johnson has a nice matchup
leaning grant but what u guys think?

Grant

I have Grant, too. All reports said if he practices Friday and feels good, then he will be good to go for Sunday. And here's how Friday went:

Grant practices Friday: Packers RB Ryan Grant practiced Friday after only limited work the previous two days and has a decent chance of playing for the Packers on Sunday at Detroit, reports the Green Bay Press Gazette. Grant, who has a hamstring injury, took part in all drills Friday and is listed as questionable on the Packers' official injury report. He said that in practice Friday he felt better than at any time last week in practice.

And let's not forget he had 12 carries for 92yrds in week 1 against the toughest run D in the league. Now he has another week to heal vs. one of the league's worst run D's.

PPR League w/ Return Yards

QB (1/2)
Philip Rivers @ DEN
Matt Schaub vs. HOU

W/T (1/3)
DeSean Jackson @ DAL
Matt Jones vs. BUF
Roddy White vs. TB

WHO would you roll with... I have steve smith but hes out this week again so...

CHAD OCHO CINCO
MARK CLAYTON
DWAYNE BOWE
DERRICK MASON
DEVERY HENDERSON

Thanks in advance!

WHO would you roll with... I have steve smith but hes out this week again so...

CHAD OCHO CINCO
MARK CLAYTON
DWAYNE BOWE
DERRICK MASON
DEVERY HENDERSON

Thanks in advance!

I'd say Bowe. You cant count on Palmer and the Bengals right now, and they play a tough D. I know Bowe is facing a good CB, but I think Bowe is almost in the every week starter category. Despite the lack of QB on KC, Bowe continues to produce. If he had a decent thrower, he'd be a top-10 talent.

Of course you could play Henderson for a huge risk/reward play. But Bowe will get more targets.

ok tought times with my team

need 1 to start as 2nd Rb
already starting peterson

J. lewis vs. Pitt(his numbers are horrendous vs pitt)
Jackson vs. Det(coming off concusion and should play. grant banged up
Chester Taylor vs. Ind

my bad boys
that should be Brandon jackson instead of Grant

maked it a bit tougher

Need some help too...

Vincent Jackson or Roddy White? Currently I am going with VJ

Need some help as well. have 2 rb slots, with 5 potential starters.

LT @ denver
Reggie Bush @ washington
Larry Johnson @ oakland
Ryan Grant @ detroit
Edgerrin James @ miami

if grant is healthy he is a must start vs the lions, Believe said that he should be good to go and that Grant himself said he felt better friday than he did any day last week during practice (ran for 92 yards on 12 carries vs leagues best run D)

I'm trying to package one or two backs for either H. Ward or R. Wayne. Both on the same team. I need a second WR to accompany Plax.

Brees vs the Broncos
Rivers Vs the Jets

Rivers has scored a significant amount of ponts more than Brees this season.

Maybe make a Week 3 Start/Sit Thread for this...

But I think I'd go with Brees. I think he's still a must start every week. And that O/U is 51 in Denver. Looks like a shoot-out!

Back