Who to Start - Week 4

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
PPR with return yards

RB (Pick 1)
Selvin Young @ KC
Chester Taylor @ TEN
Le'Ron McClain @ PIT
- My gut has usually been right, last week I knew I shouldn't have started Willie Parker and started McClain but I didn't and it cost me. My gut says Selvin Young this week. Plus Willie is hurt this week so thats why my RB2 is so bad this week

TE (Pick 1)
Robert Royal @ STL (currently on my roster)
Todd Heap @ PIT (someone just dropped him)
Donald Lee @ TB
Greg Olsen vs. CHI
LJ Smith vs. PHI
Randy McMichael vs. BUF
Ben Utecht vs. CLE
Bo Scaife vs. MIN
Dante Rosario vs ATL

WR/TE
Roddy White @ CAR
DeSean Jackson @ CHI

Before I read your gut feeling sentences I decided Young.

Out of those TEs, I'm going with Royal because he's already on my roster, he is playing StL, and he has a bye week next week. Dropping him next week is the plan. Heap is not available in my league. Not sure I'd pick him up, and def wouldn't use a waiver position unless they reset. I don't expect much from any TE, but one of those from that list will put up good #s, maybe 2, who knows. I will note that this league costs a buck per transaction.

No doubt Roddy White. CHI def aint nuttin to fuck wit. Those corners will manhandle Jackson at the line of scrimmage. Lucky if he breaks one big gainer. Always a chance for a 10 point play from him, but can argue the same thing with Roddy.

Who To Start,

Matt Forte @ Philly
Steve Slaton @ Jax

C. Chambers @ Oak
D. Bowe v/s Denver

Need 1 rb and 1 wr.

Young - best matchup
Royal - just because
Jackson - CHI got scorched by Griese last week and will focus on Westbrook

might be worth a shot with Patten dinged up, and Devery inconsistent. i'm banking on Pierre Thomas getting a lot of work and a TD or two

probably not against dallas. tough one but if I started one Id start Bowe.

Unfortunately I must start Bowe, Holmes, and Holt! Colston was my WR1 and the league I am in does not have active managers, so no one wants to trade (not even the two guys that cannot field an entire team this week because of injuries and byes).

I guess Cooley gets to warm the pine again while I start the three musketeers. Although, I shouldn't group Bowe in there because he has done decent being on a crap team that is playing musical chairs with its QB.

Also would any of you guys consider starting Hightower over westbrook?

He's banged up. McNabb's banged up and they're playing trecherous chicago defense this week.

Antonio Bryant vs GB
Josh Reed @ STL

Campbell @ DAL
Farve vs ARI

Micheal Bush vs SD (just read McFadden is @ 75% and Fargas is out)
Pierre Thomas vs SF

PPC league
Edwards @ STL
DA @ Cincy

lean Reed, Campbell, Bush, Edwards

Antonio Bryant vs GB
Josh Reed @ STL

Campbell @ DAL
Farve vs ARI

Micheal Bush vs SD (just read McFadden is @ 75% and Fargas is out)
Pierre Thomas vs SF

PPC league
Edwards @ STL
DA @ Cincy

lean Reed, Campbell, Bush, Edwards

Agree with all your leans

Roddy White @ Carolina
Winslow @ Cincy

Anyone have an opinon about Romo or Warner this week?
Dallas seems to be running more than passing. Boldin, Fitz or Owens, witten.

romo's just one of those guys I dont see how you can bench although he didnt look nearly as sharp last week as he did last year, just was making bad decisions but warner does the same.

id go with braylon, browns have to start producing soon.

Back