Who to Keep?

luoldeng

Pretty much a regular
I can keep 3 and I lose the pick of the round they were drafted in.

Ladanian Tomlinson - Round 1 (52 rec 1536 yds 12 td's)
Steve Smith - Round 2 (78 rec 1421 yds 6 td's; 14 games)
Kevin Smith - Round 7 (39 rec 1262 yds 8 td's)
Kurt Warner - Round 12 (4583 yds 30 td's 21 to's)
Antonio Bryant - Round 17 (83 rec 1248 yds 7 td's)

Who would you keep?

I can keep 3 and I lose the pick of the round they were drafted in.

Steve Smith - Round 2 (78 rec 1421 yds 6 td's; 14 games)

Who would you keep?
wow what shitty keepers. You must have finished in like last

Love Kevin Smith in round 7, Warner in 12 pending on his off-season situation, and probably Bryant in round 17 pending his off-season situation too. I have a feeling Warner and Bryant will be back with their current teams, so that's good.

i'm with believe. pending your draft position you could probably get both LT and SS in those rounds, but no way you're getting kev smith, warner or bryant in their rounds. that's value. keep one of them. prob kev smith, depending on how the lions draft

Believe/Tide High - Thanks for the responses, I am leaning the same way as you guys
Drew - Thanks for making fun of my keepers

I have narrowed it down to...

I have the 10th pick so I wont be able to draft LT. Even in an off year for him he still had a pretty damn good year. The problem is I dont know if it was an off year or the start of his decline. I still have to knock one off the list above. Anybody else want to weigh in?

when do you have to decide? I'd def want to see what goes on with LTs contract

Not really sure, I think I have a good amount of time.

Warner too, I dont see it happening, but he's talking about testing the free agent market and possibly signing with the Chicago Bears. If he signs with the Bears then I wont keep him.

Not really sure, I think I have a good amount of time.

Warner too, I dont see it happening, but he's talking about testing the free agent market and possibly signing with the Chicago Bears. If he signs with the Bears then I wont keep him.
What would you give me for westy or a westy jennings combo?:popcorn:

What would you give me for westy or a westy jennings combo?:popcorn:

You have to tell me what you want. I would like to keep LT and Westbrook as my 2 rb's but I dont have a clue what you want. Let me know. Jennings is good but I dont have much interest in a trade for him.

well lets see what happens with LT first. I really wanna package both those guys and trade them for a first. That would give me 3 guys drafted in the 1st rd of next years draft and 2 1st rd draft picks.:cheers:

well lets see what happens with LT first. I really wanna package both those guys and trade them for a first. That would give me 3 guys drafted in the 1st rd of next years draft and 2 1st rd draft picks.:cheers:

This whole keeper thing is very confusing to me. Since you're looking for a 1st...I take it I couldnt keep LT?

This whole keeper thing is very confusing to me. Since you're looking for a 1st...I take it I couldnt keep LT?
yeah I was thinking if something happens that you don't keep LT you would essentially be trading a 2nd for Westy and Jennings and still have Warner.

Are you sure? You made the playoffs as well and I think you have the 7th pick at best.
I would have the 7th pick at worst. That's assuming everybody who didn't make the playoffs didn't keep thier first rdtr. I know that Brady will be kept and probably others. I don't know the rosters. I will probably draft 4th in the first should I not keep westy

yeah I was thinking if something happens that you don't keep LT you would essentially be trading a 2nd for Westy and Jennings and still have Warner.

confused.gif

Lets see what happens with LT. No need to get me all confused at this point.

Back