Who likes the Steelers this week ????

J-Dog

Pretty much a regular
The Steelers game will probably be close at first but I think they will pull away by the second half and not look back.

Pitt 31 Bal 14

What are Bob's pro picks this week??

Steelers want some payback (double revenge.. lol) from 2 brutal losses last year..Steelers usually start off fast not sure of exact # but outscoring opp. in 1st Q 80-13 something like that...will try and find it later ...

FS Anthony 'HITMAN' Smith gets another start .The talking heads havent heard about him yet, but they will after this week..

Steelers have yet to face a tough defense. 4 of their 7 games came against teams ranked 28th through 31st against the rush (BUF, CLE, DEN, CIN). When Willie Parker struggles (vs. Arizona), so does Big Ben. Lowest passer rating in one game this year, 72.9. @ Arizona, same game Parker could not top 40 yards on 17 carries.

Baltimore's run D allows only 72 yards per game, and have given up only 2 TDs in 7 games this year. I see a rough day for Parker, therefore, the Steelers offense, and a close game. Maybe they still win, but asking to cover 9 points is a lot.

:cheers:

Steelers want some payback (double revenge.. lol) from 2 brutal losses last year..Steelers usually start off fast not sure of exact # but outscoring opp. in 1st Q 80-13 something like that...will try and find it later ...

FS Anthony 'HITMAN' Smith gets another start .The talking heads havent heard about him yet, but they will after this week..

I agree with you. Steelers have this game circles on their schedule. They got shut out at home by this divisional opponent last year, and steelers will be playing with a chip on there shoulder.

Things are starting to click for the steelers they are moving the ball veyr well but the defense the last couple weeks hasn't been able to play at their normal high level. I think this week they shut down both the run and the pass.

Somemore news about FS Smith, apparently his mother is a big church goer and she can never make the games. Since this game is monday night she will be attending and this will be one to remember for him.

GL this weekend, i was fortunate enough to see the line come out at -7.5 and i bought it down a half point to -7.

GL this weekend.

i absolutely love the steelers to win this game, however -9 is just too big of a spread though to put any money on the steelers. the only reason i see it so high is b/c ravens have had trouble getting TDs, plus steelers are unbelieveable when they play at Heinz Field.

i will be at the game on monday night though so i really hope the steelers can get the win.:cheers:

Rolub , ravens and steelers have pretty much played the same teams...Parker shines @home ....27 -13 steelers...big doses of Miller and Holmes with a little shake and bake from fast wille

i like that tease Mogo

definitely not.. im a big steelers fan.. and the ravens games are always tight.... this spread is way off ten points is alot

No mention of the health of Ravens..a few key players who have missed extended time or the past couple games appear ready to go. That being said...there has been a lot of talk about this line...its borderline fishy

i think i'm going to go with 6.5pt tease of colts +12 & steelers -2.5 (3/2.5 units)

Back