Who is the worst team in the NFL?

• Thread starter Thread starter C-Gold
  • Start date Start date
C

C-Gold

A couple of weeks ago, I said the NFL should contract the Cleveland Browns. Then they had an exciting win over Marvin Lewis' bungles defense... then they just lose to the raiders.

If the Browns aren't the worst team in the league, then who is? ( Maybe Atlanta, Oakland, Barfalo) The Brown spot/ skid marks just lost to the Oakland Faiders.

The worst thing for Browns fans, is that they don't even have their draft pick. If the Browns end up getting, say the #2 pick in the draft, that will be going straight to the 49ers to draft Limas Sweed or some other stud wide receiver.

Atlanta, easily. The Browns are damn near 2-1.

Are they that good, no, but they're not close to the worst in the league.

Dallas has the brownstains first-rounder next year. Maybe we see D-Mac or Justin King with a star on his helmet.

The Browns uniforms look like poop stains too. You have to factor that into how much they should be contracted.

The already ripped a team away from cleveland once.

Derek Anderson looks like the poop head we all know, after exploding on Marvin Lewis' soft defense.

This week Anderson throws 2 picks and 1 TD in a losing effort against the faiders.

Maybe they should contract the Browns... or send the team to Toronto or something.

Oh yeah, the Cowgirls have the pick, not the 49ers.

D-Mac in dallas? Jerry face lift Jones might want to be an imbreed with his Arkansas peoples.

How about Glenn Dorsey $72 from LSU playing the Richard Seymour role in that 3-4 the cowgirls run?

Maybe Dallas would want a Limas Sweed/roy williams type to replace Glenn and Owens?

Picking on one of my teams isn't going to bait me into getting into your nonsensical ramblings either.

Enjoy your night.

I still think the Vikings with Tavaras Jackson starting the game are a great fade.

I still think the KC chiefs on the road are a good fade. That offense is so conservative it isn't even funny. The only other offense I saw that was as remotly as conservative was joe gibbs have Jason Campbell throw to running backs all day.

How about that dumb penalty on Deangelo Hall today? The guy needs to STFU and just play.

Then he wonders why people spat in his face and don't respect him.

It's really hard to say who the worst team is. Because there's so much parity, more so this year than the last several years IMHO. From a betting standpoint I don't think there's a single team that isn't bettable in the right situation.

Shark, you won't get an argument from me about the Dolphins being the worst. They're mediocre across the board at the offensive skill positions but they have a terrible O-line. The defense is decent at times but getting older. But as a whole, they just lack the intangibles to actually win it seems.

The teams that are right about neck and neck for worst: Atlanta, Miami and Oakland. But again, any of these teams is capable of pulling an upset out their ass on any given Sunday.

I am not trying to pick on anyboys team, don't be so full of yourself.

I am trying to find the best fades in the NFL.

If the Cleveland Browns lost to the Oakland Raiders, you have to think that they could very well be the worst team in the league.

It is pretty obvious the Patriots are the best team in the NFL, I am just trying to find the worst team in the league.

If you bet against the worst, you can make just as much money as betting on the best team.

Right now, I think the Brown stains are contraction material.

Macdamn- I agree the NFL has a whole lot of parity this year. Really more than I can ever remember.

I think the Steelers have an opportunity to be a very good team if Bruce Areanas can do something with that offense.

Nobody is going to be as bad as the raiders last year, but there are about 5 teams that clearly look worse than everybody else.

Miami still has some defense
Detroit has no run game, and their defense was pissed on today
Oakland is still in heavy rebuilding mode
the browns are just the browns

I still think detroit is in this conversation, and any team that start tavaras jackson.

If you're looking to find the 'worst' teams for betting reasons as you say then start with a team 2-1 ATS this season is probably the wrong place to look

3 games is a very small sample size.

The Browns were man handeled against the steelers. The Bungles defense, and then they lost to the Raiders. Last year the raiders were one of the worst teams in NFL history.

If the Browns lose to a team that was one of the worst in history last year...

They covered by what... a point?

If the Browns aren't the worst, then who is the worst team? Atlanta? Atlanta fought with Jacksonville last week.

Baltimore and Denver might be 0-3 vs the spread, but they aren't terrible football teams. They are both 2-1.

The rams offense was out of sync these first 3 weeks. Steven Jackson said he wants 2500 all purpose yards. Even if he has 2,000 it is hard to imagine the rams as a 3-13 team. I think I had them at 5-11 or 6-10, but they aren't as bad as cleveland, Atlanta, Oakland, Miami I guess.

I want to see Miami after trent green learns that offense, but the fins O-Line is terrible.

Man, I think KC is the worst team in the NFL. Sure they beat Minnesota WITHOUT Taverass Jackshit, but MINN is in the fighting for the worst team honors, too.

CLE actually can probably gut out some games behind Lewis and a decent Braylon edwards...

Before the season started, I had detroit and Minny as the worst teams in the NFC right there with Hotlanta.

who do you think is in the AFC?

Barfalo, Cleveland, Oakland, and I guess KC.

Seabass- Kelly ColdCum looked better than Tavaras "reggie ball" jackson.

The cheifs defense looked better than they were in the past. Jared allen and Tambi hali had monster games. allen owned Bryant Mckinnie.

Their lbs are above average, and surtain and law are good corners.

I think altanta would be the worst team, you could make the argument that they played jacksonville tough. Ok, well who has jacksonville played tough, they are a team vastly on teh decline.

Buffalo would be my choice for worst team. They can't do anything on offense and there really isn't any star players. They need a QB, their best RB (imo) is their 3rd stringer, and Lee Evans partied one too many times in madison this offseason. Defense is banged up and I don't trust the whole leadership of the organization at this point in their lives.

1. Minnesota with ( T Jack) 2. K.C. 3. Buffalo 4.Clevland 5.Atlanta Id like to add STL but i believe STL can throw against Minny shit pass D And believe they could get past kc and clev.

Last edited:
I am not trying to pick on anyboys team, don't be so full of yourself.

I am trying to find the best fades in the NFL.

If the Cleveland Browns lost to the Oakland Raiders, you have to think that they could very well be the worst team in the league.

It is pretty obvious the Patriots are the best team in the NFL, I am just trying to find the worst team in the league.

If you bet against the worst, you can make just as much money as betting on the best team.

Right now, I think the Brown stains are contraction material.

I think you're better off fading the St. Louis Rams.

They had to blow up their O-line, and their defense wasn't good to begin with.

After another month, the O-line might become passable....but for the forseeable future, Stephen Jackson won't do anything, and Bulger will get his ass pounded by every defensive front 7 he faces.

and there's no doubt in my mind that makes for a great fade right now...

detoit despite that offense sucks and that coach they have well need i say more ....that wasnt the eagles yesterday as much as that lack of adjustments by det . Dont get me wrong i had the over and birds but that was crazy :smiley_acbe:

I think St. Louis might end up with the worst record in the NFL this year. I think Bulger is the most overrated QB in the league, he is not that good. I see him week after week miss wide open receivers. No Orlando Pace, and that Rams defense is pure shit. Further this team to me as proven last year has zero heart.

Looks like the Rams might be making the #1 selection next year.

The Lambs did look pretty out of sync.

I think their defense could start to improve with their DL ( Carricker looked good, Glover is a beast, Little is a terrible human being but a decent player), but their defenders are horrible tacklers.

Back