Who is the best NHL/NBA CTG Capper?

Jagr Bomb

Pretty much a regular
I am turning my attention to Hockey and basketball.
Since I am new here I was wondering who I should read up?
NBA mainly, CBB some too. And Hockey.
Who is the top dogs in this place?

Thanks,
Jagr

go to the forums and you can see who is good

most everyone here knows their shit honestly

especially in those 2 sports, as they arent heavily bet like football

go to the forums and you can see who is good

most everyone here knows their shit honestly

especially in those 2 sports, as they arent heavily bet like football

CTG has probaly from top to bottom in all sports the
Best group of cappers/posters out of all the sites.

CTG has probaly from top to bottom in all sports the
Best group of cappers/posters out of all the sites.
no argument here:shake:

I only come here(well I belong to one other place that is strictly combat sports, boxing in particular...more traffic) for everything

spartyclone is the best NBA capper in the forum IMO...but there are a lot of guys that add value and are good as well

My apologies for not posting wagers anymore. It isn't fair to my paid customers. If anyone would like to sign up for my email list send me a PM and we can discuss package options. Big winners tonight with Nashville, Detroit, and Montreal if anyone wants to hop on the money train.

My apologies for not posting wagers anymore. It isn't fair to my paid customers. If anyone would like to sign up for my email list send me a PM and we can discuss package options. Big winners tonight with Nashville, Detroit, and Montreal if anyone wants to hop on the money train.

:popcorn:

Paging Egg - easy money!

LOLOLOLOLOL

it's funny, these service guys say they don't read the forums and don't care, like it's beneath them or something, yet you mention their name and instantly they come calling and show up in the corresponding thread

Back