Who is hyped about baseball coming soon?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Definitely.

For 2nd year running I am not getting excited about Detroit. I hope the reverse jinx works this year. It did for a few months last year.

Definitely.

For 2nd year running I am not getting excited about Detroit. I hope the reverse jinx works this year. It did for a few months last year.

I will be in Detroit June 2nd -June 7th.

I am getting the MLB extra innings package. This will be my night M-TH

Coming straight home from work, laying on the couch watching these games!!

Gotta say it was pretty awesome seeing the Royals win it last year

its been a surreal ride watching this team since the second half of 2014. Hope they are in the mix at the end this year too.
It was key getting Gordo back but it sucked losing Zobrist. If Yordano can step up and be that no. 1 starter the loss of Cueto might not be so bad. maybe Kennedy still has something left. What's the market for pitchers possibly look like come trade deadline? Anybody worth a shit going into their last contract year in 2016?

Can't wait for Syndergaard to go headhunting again that first weekend. He's already mentioned it. Royals might as well go Kruk vs randy Johnson all star game style.

Damn I'm interested in that Cubs/Mets series for sure, but not sure I can swing that. Going to have to be creative in some work "business travel" plans this summer!

I am very pumped for the 2016 season eggman. I will be watching many more games this year and looking to be a active bettor the entire season.

Can't wait for Syndergaard to go headhunting again that first weekend. He's already mentioned it. Royals might as well go Kruk vs randy Johnson all star game style.

that will be interesting b/c the royals have yordano who is far crazier.

Pablo Sandoval is hyped about donuts...

920x920.jpg

want this bruce trade to go through for the Jays...desperately need that lefty bat and the dome will be a joke for Jay B..

Joey bats already starting with the drama and saying he's not taking a hometown discount

I'm ready will be in Fla for about 5-6 games Mets, St Louis, Washington, last 10 days of March, can't wait.

Damn I'm interested in that Cubs/Mets series for sure, but not sure I can swing that. Going to have to be creative in some work "business travel" plans this summer!

mets will be in town 7/18-7/20. going to the day game on the 20th.

if any of yall are interested in a Fantasy Baseball league using OBP & TB rather than AVG & HR then respond in the fantasy forum

bunch of guys have gone MIA so might be quite a few open spots.

Back