Who is actually betting on the Pathetic RAMS ??

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
Just curious how anyone can lay their hard earned money down on the Rams +7 or ML ...

Sure anything is possible in the sports entertainment business, but are any of you on the Rams ??

I'd rather be on the Rams than laying chalk with the Raiders!!!!

LV on a run but are they really a good team?

Missing key defensive players & all the pressure is on them.

What do the Rams have to lose? I could see them coming out loose and scoring on LV.

LV lost to INdy got blanked @NO & lost by 7 @Jax. They needed ot to beat the Broncos.

LV lost to Indy

LV LOST TO INDY!

I think it's a horrible spot for the Raiders

I'd rather be on the Rams than laying chalk with the Raiders!!!!

LV on a run but are they really a good team?

Missing key defensive players & all the pressure is on them.

What do the Rams have to lose? I could see them coming out loose and scoring on LV.

LV lost to INdy got blanked @NO & lost by 7 @Jax. They needed ot to beat the Broncos.

LV lost to Indy

LV LOST TO INDY!

I think it's a horrible spot for the Raiders
You could be spot on

Might be the worst game of the season to bet on IMO

If you don't look at team names the Raiders only won 2 road games and they were both in ot. How on earth could you lay over 3? I still haven't played the Rams FYI

Adams could eat the Rams alive no doubt. I keep thinking about when Diggs had 3 tds week 1.

The Rams were never losing by more than 4 to Seattle last week. Are we just going to act like that never happened?

Adams yds over looks like free money

Mack Hollins should get targets I like his yds over, +210 td maybe

Woodbine Mohawk
Race 4
20 cent Super

Using a bomb to finish 3rd or 4th

Ticket A
All
Cost $8.40

Ticket B
All

Cost $8.40

Total cost 16.80

The Rams were never losing by more than 4 to Seattle last week. Are we just going to act like that never happened?

Adams yds over looks like free money

Mack Hollins should get targets I like his yds over, +210 td maybe
I like Hollins
Picked him up in fantasy 5 weeks ago , sitting on my bench ..

Mine are both at -6.5 and one of them has Raiders juiced. Remember in the NFL the team that wins usually covers so I would only bet the Rams if you think they can win.

Woodbine Mohawk race 5

20 cent Super

Ticket A
All
Cost $7

Ticket B
All
Cost $7

Total cost $14

Mine are both at -6.5 and one of them has Raiders juiced. Remember in the NFL the team that wins usually covers so I would only bet the Rams if you think they can win.
I can't bet this game other than that prop bet above...
Honestly no result would shock me in these primetime games .

THURSDAY RESULTS

NFL -$40 .... So thankful I only tuned in for the 4th on the tablet while watching the ponies ...

WOODBINE MOHAWK +$259.18.
Happy to finally hit a pick 5 that's not a chalk fest ...Suprised it actually paid more than $170 ....Should be on tonight to take a stab on the late pick 5 again .

Back