Who Here Does Well At Baseball?

• Thread starter Thread starter DrAtomic
  • Start date Start date
D

DrAtomic

I ask because I don't do well at all. Last year I found a few people to tail and had a somewhat decent season. I am hoping to find some wise guys that make 10 units + a month. 75 unit profit for the season is what I am shooting for. If I am not up 20 units by June 1st I have to get a real job for the summer. Nobody wants to see me have to work at Walmart do they? Hell I'm not even qualifed to work there cause I only speak English. :down:

THanks Cmoney! I won't be around much this year because of grad school, but there are a lot of good cappers here Dr. Atomic. I think it is a must to follow sportsnuts discussions and analysis. Great stuff.

Hunt??? Grad school, what you studying? Just curious i actually am deciding whether or not i wanna go to law school?

Baseball..............

Lay the runline at +. DO NOT bet any baseball higher than -110. Hard to do the runline and keep doing it when your side wins by one run 5 times in a row, but that's the best way to bet the bases.

:)

BTW, 5 Dimes has the most options for baseball. May not be the best lines, but it has the most options. Just like it is for tennis.

I will be posting my plays but i will have to warn all of you that i lost money last year but i made money the previous 3 seasons. So do what you want with it.

Thats the one. they went into extras just to tease. Its cool. Won it all back and more my next 2 bets (both Dogs) - maybe there's a lesson in there, somewhere, lol.

Fuck, I remember that entirely. Morneau hit a homer to send it to extra innings and I was so happy...then they blew it

I was so distraught at the time you have no idea lol

Back