Who have the Pats beat?

jwalkerus

Pretty much a regular
Jets, 1 win (needed to cheat to do that), Buffalo, 1 win, and SD (i could probably throw for 200 yds against that secondary).

I mean Cincy lost to Clev (who doesnt look that bad now), lost to Seattle but could of had a shot to win in the last minutes if the kick returner did not fumble it and they beat a suspect raven squad.

At home in the jungle, plus 7.5 pts. Ill take that all day in the NFL where home dawgs seem to always cover or win outright.

And if the Patriots were to win tonight, you would argue that they still have not beaten anyone because Cincy would be 1-3 and lacks a defense. Am I right?

Bungles are far from being the elite team in their division. A solid defense shuts them down. Hmmm, who has a strong defense? PATS!!!
Pats win38-21.

Good luck and remember.....

Sd is a shell of its former offense and the other two teams they played are jokes on offense. they shut down the Bengals then i will admit they have an elite defense.

Bengals Havent beat anyone. They should be 0-3 Baltimores Billeck gave the game to them .So in reality that suspect ravens team shouldve at least went into O.T. with bengals where i thought Cinncy wouldve lost.As far as 2nights game ill play @ half. I did play the unda though BOL

lol pats are teh best team in nfl history!! u wanna crown them then crown thier ass!! lol

BUNGHOLES FOR ME!!!!!!!!

who have the Pats beat?

everbody they played... and convicningly.

do you really mean... who have the Pats beat??

or did you mean...

who have the Pats destroyed the living shit out of??..

I mean.. they WERE all blowouts.

who didint blow out buffalo? oh... the jets... who didnt blow out the jets... ohhhhhhhh buffalo.... lol... who didnt blow out san diego.... um..... ya... kc, gb, ne lol they played no one

Back