Who feels like a complete moron for taking Dallas -9 in Game 2?

H.R. Pufnstuf

Pretty much a regular
Don Nelson is molesting lil Avery and Baron is doing his DWade impersonation. It doesn't look good for Lurch & Co.

plenty of time left bro. ive seen tons of shit happen so far this postseason. gl

By the way I posted this when the score was GSW 60-58 with 9:30 to go so lets see if I get what I'm looking for. ;-)

Nice Baron...LMAO

Essentially up 13 with Baron getting ejected(counting the FT;s from foul but not tech).

Lets see what happens in 4th..I think Warriors lie down as opposed to rallying the troops

nba officiating is awful. i am yet to see one game where i have been pleased with it.

Congratulations to all Mavs backers for taking insanely low value

3 live dogs today and no bites.:down:

game isn;t over..Mavs covered thru 3 qtrs with Baroin playing..one more qtr to go.

Officiating is just like it was last year fellas...gotta cap thru it. It sucks. Home teams and stars get calls. bottom line.

baron leaving may have been worst thing to happen to Dallas...way to relaxed right now...0-14 on threes..unreal

I don;t think it was just the clapping...it went on for about 90 seconds and the bench was warned and he continued...but more than that it was a buildup of that enitre qtr...

I missed halftime..what was the rant about?

Lol... at Half time I got the impression that Barkley bet large on the Mavericks. He just went on about what Dallas should be doing... in short he said "Its a simple game... but they're making it unnecessarily complicated..."

I couldn't do it. I couldn't bet them (well, spread-wise) in this one after what they did to me in game one.

But BAR called this one with the Mavs pulling away late.

I don;t think it was just the clapping...it went on for about 90 seconds and the bench was warned and he continued...but more than that it was a buildup of that enitre qtr...

I missed halftime..what was the rant about?

You have to go watch it on TNT Overdrive on NBA.com. Talking about how Dirk is making the game so much harder by staying outside with 6'5" guy guarding him. Also he predicted after Dallas won Game 2 they would also win the next 3 and finish this in 5 games.

Back