Who do you use to follow line movement on College Football Saturday?

gridironguy

Pretty much a regular
I have used www.offshoreconnection.com for years to follow line line movement on a College Football Saturday, but the site is giving me some problems right now. I'm not sure if I can depend on it.

What sites do you guys use that will update on Saturdays?

I am looking for updates minute by minute..

Thanks.

sportsinsights.com
free lines services from various forums
pinnaclesports.com (need to see their line myself)

the best imo is sportsinsights, although recently there has been a major improvement accross the board.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
A lot of guys use scoresandodds.com

sportsinsights.com
free lines services from various forums
pinnaclesports.com (need to see their line myself)

the best imo is sportsinsights, although recently there has been a major improvement accross the board.

SCORESANDODDS is tops but I use both

I am trying to find out the service that was used in the book The Smart Money. The author told me something, but I can't find it on the net yet. I will report back once I figure it out.

I am trying to find out the service that was used in the book The Smart Money. The author told me something, but I can't find it on the net yet. I will report back once I figure it out.

Ghost, I have that book but have not read it yet. Do you have any rough idea what part of the book it's in?

Ghost, I have that book but have not read it yet. Do you have any rough idea what part of the book it's in?

its all over the book. whenever he goes to make plays for them, they have a screen that has all the lines so they can see who is stealing their plays.

The service in the book was called Right Away Odds. That isn't the name of it, as confirmed by the author. He is giving me some kind of hint with out saying the name, but I am having a hard time figure it out. He keeps emphasizing BEST. I looked for Best Away Odds and some stuff came up, but I am not sure if that's it or not.

Here are the clues he has given me:

(After initial question)
The service in question is bigger and better than ever. It's easily
the Best out there. Omnipresent on the Internet.
----------------------------------------------------------
(After trying to get clarification)
The Best thing to do is not focus on omnipresent.

I am officially retired from sports betting.

BEST,
MK
----------------------------------------------------------

Any thoughts??

Sportsinsights, I used this last year and really liked it. I heard about Don Best and will check it out! Gridiron "Have a lucrative season"

Back