Who do you think will win Finals MVP Award?

That's a good question. Each game the dubs won has had a different player to lead them to victory. If, and I say if not to jinx, if Curry has another good game and the dubs win, I think they give it to Curry. But he'll be one of those weaker MVP's where he only played a couple good games and wasn't consistent for all the games.

Game 1- Livingston
Game 2- Draymond
Game 4- Curry

Right now Curry is averaging 21.5 points, 5 rebounds, and 4.75 assists through the 4 games. I think he comes out firing again like last game.

Right now it is Green, imo but if you factor in the superstar thing and that Curry didn't get it last year, it is pretty neck and neck. In some game in the series, Green has led in pts, rebounds, steals, blocks and assists. At no point in the series have you heard anyone say that GSW won despite Green having a bad game.

But it really does come down to what happens for the remainder.

It will be either curry, green or lebron when it is finally over.

That's a good question. Each game the dubs won has had a different player to lead them to victory. If, and I say if not to jinx, if Curry has another good game and the dubs win, I think they give it to Curry. But he'll be one of those weaker MVP's where he only played a couple good games and wasn't consistent for all the games.

Game 1- Livingston
Game 2- Draymond
Game 4- Curry

Right now Curry is averaging 21.5 points, 5 rebounds, and 4.75 assists through the 4 games. I think he comes out firing again like last game.

Iggy was either best or second best player in all three games...
Curry was a no show in Game 1 and mediocre in Game 2. Green was mediocre in Game 4 and Livingston was amazing in Game 1, but not more than that...
Iggy is my MVP of the series so far... Tonight he was the best and not Curry and the same in Game 1, despite amazing game from Livingston...

In my view, it's clearly been Green in their three wins, but he might not play in game five, which would bury his chances. Guy sure does like to aim below the belt.

If Iggy wins that'll be back to back MVP from a guy coming off the bench. We will never see that again in our lives, never.

Iggy ain't winning it. Don't throw your money away making that bet, Divol. Even when he was the clear choice last year, most of us were surprised he actually got it. He has no shot getting it this year.

Game 5 will matter. If Klay drops 40 he could get it, just never know but agree, won't be Iggy unless he drops 40

Blatt never fit. If you want to say that's 100% on Lebron, I'll listen. I will not listen to an argument that Blatt coached the 2015 Finals better than what's going on in front of us this time. Blatt played the only guys left standing. I'm going to credit the opponent here, the victor. The losing team doesn't always require a scapegoat.

Iggy ain't winning it. Don't throw your money away making that bet, Divol. Even when he was the clear choice last year, most of us were surprised he actually got it. He has no shot getting it this year.

i remember clearly that I was not surprised. It was pretty obvious he deserved it.

I thought Bron deserved it last year. The once-in-a-blue-moon winner from the loser. He was the single most valuable player of the series.

For now it's between Iggy and Green IMO. You can also argue Curry in a way after tonight's performance, because he commands so much attention it opens up the floor for everyone else to shine in Game 1 & 2. I guess we'll have to see how Game 5 turns out.

However, Varejao I think played a big part in tipping the momentum in favour of the dubs with those offensive boards and taps today.

For now it's between Iggy and Green IMO. You can also argue Curry in a way after tonight's performance, because he commands so much attention it opens up the floor for everyone else to shine in Game 1 & 2. I guess we'll have to see how Game 5 turns out.

However, Varejao I think played a big part in tipping the momentum in favour of the dubs with those offensive boards and taps today.

love him.... would take him on my team any day of the week

If OKC breaks up and SAS are likely to begin a downturn soon ... these titles could keep coming for gsw

If OKC breaks up and SAS are likely to begin a downturn soon ... these titles could keep coming for gsw

They're a dynasty no doubt. Said it last year and I'll say it again.

They'll win the next 2 seasons. 4-peat.

The key will be keeping the bench guys, as some teams will begin cherry picking them as starters when they become free agents. This GSW is such a fun bunch to watch though.

Talk is it's Lebron's whether Cleveland wins or loses the title. And I'm ok with it. Nobody on GS has really stood out. The only way they probably don't give it to Lebron is if Curry explodes for 50 and they win the series, cause he was the unanimous MVP. We'll see.

Green if GSW wins
Lebron if Cle wins

The voters may do the new trendy thing in America where you reward the loser though ... so lebron might win it either way.

Curry the third best contributor on his team right now and has been getting abused on the defensive end the entire series.

Green if GSW wins
Lebron if Cle wins

The voters may do the new trendy thing in America where you reward the loser though ... so lebron might win it either way.

Curry the third best contributor on his team right now and has been getting abused on the defensive end the entire series.

If Bron didn't win it last year in a losing effort, probably not going to get it this year. That trend hasn't hit the NBA Finals MVP voting quite yet...

If Bron didn't win it last year in a losing effort, probably not going to get it this year. That trend hasn't hit the NBA Finals MVP voting quite yet...

Let's hope not. And I agree. If ever someone deserved it in a losing effort, it was Lebron West last year.

LeBron is going to lead everyone in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals for the series. It would be criminal if he wasn't named Finals MVP, it's the best performance (so far) since Shaq vs New Jersey.

Agree no way Draymond wins, the league would be pissing in it's own face if that happened

You aren't a finals mvp unless you win imo ... your value is meaningless if you lose the series. Sorry. Trophies are for winners.

However, if the Cavaliers pull this off on Sunday, Harrison Barnes should get some serious consideration.

You aren't a finals mvp unless you win imo ... your value is meaningless if you lose the series. Sorry. Trophies are for winners.
Agree, usually. But I'm looking up and down this dubs roster and I can't find one. Curry for all the criticism he's gotten doesn't have terrible numbers: 23.5 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 4 assists. But for a unanimous MVP we need more from him. He's also averaged 4 turnovers a game and a 1:1 ratio on assists to turnovers is bad. 41.9% fg and 42.4% from 3 point land.

Trust me, I cringe thinking of giving it to a guy whose team didn't even win, but Lebron has been the best guy on the court. Let's see what happens game 7. That obviously will have a lot to say who gets it. If Cleveland wins there's no debate who the MVP is.

LeBron is going to lead everyone in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals for the series. It would be criminal if he wasn't named Finals MVP, it's the best performance (so far) since Shaq vs New Jersey.

His performance last year was better, if that's even possible, wasn't it? He was essentially all by himself last year and the series went to 6 games...and if he didn't average a triple double it was damn close.

Agree, usually. But I'm looking up and down this dubs roster and I can't find one. Curry for all the criticism he's gotten doesn't have terrible numbers: 23.5 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 4 assists. But for a unanimous MVP we need more from him. He's also averaged 4 turnovers a game and a 1:1 ratio on assists to turnovers is bad. 41.9% fg and 42.4% from 3 point land.

Trust me, I cringe thinking of giving it to a guy whose team didn't even win, but Lebron has been the best guy on the court. Let's see what happens game 7. That obviously will have a lot to say who gets it. If Cleveland wins there's no debate who the MVP is.

Yup if cleveland wins there is no debate. if gsw wins it depends who causes the win most likely

I voted (verbally to my friends) last year for Lebron and it's a crime they didn't give it to him, and I will do so again this year as he has the most valuable imo....and i can't stand the guy

Cramps is the most valuable, numbers aside - his snitching basically extended this series.

Even worse, based on the last few performances, when Green hit his danglers they finally dropped.

Back