Who do you keep?

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
$230 budget PPR league (QB , 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T, 1 K, 6 IDP)

With IDP you could say the starting budget is closer to 200.

Pick up to 3:
Odell Beckham Jr - $51
AJ Green - $48
Todd Gurley - $37
Keenan Allen - $6
Amber Abdullah - $1

Im leaning towards Odell, Allen, Abdullah for $58. I think that'll give me the best value. I also like the idea of keeping Beckham, Green, Allen for $105 to lock up WRs and Flex spots isn't a bad option either and will let me focus on RBs during the draft.

OBJ and Green should be rocks for several years I think...those are two studs and worth it, fill in around them

OBJ and Green, Allen is cheap but is a big injury risk so you better be able to fill the rest of the roster and still have depth at that position

After looking at possible RB options that may be available, I may consider keeping Gurley too with one of the Stud Wars if not both. My best guess is the best available RB would be Lamar Miller, Gurley, Fournette, Lynch, Cook and so on.... if I let Gurley go I'm almost certain he'd go for at least 45.

I kept Gurley, OBJ, and Green last year and it turned out poorly so who knows.

To me, you gotta look at the team...the Rams will be playing catch up quite a bit I think unless they can ugly the game. Gurley loses value in that mindset. They do have a very good defense so low scoring games he'll be featured, just not what I'd want as a long term keeper. My $.02

Back