Who do think wins the 2007 World Series??

grindstone

Please your opinions are needed . I think it will be

DET TIGERS

They will fall back into place once Sept, rolls around.
:tiphat:

Between Milwaukee and Boston for me. Once Sheets comes back I think they have as good of team as anyone in the NL

lmao at all of this.

why not Arizona? giving up more runs then they're scoring this year...yet not only are they over .500, they've got one of the two best records in the NL.

translation...since the point of baseball is to score more than you allow, AZ must have something "magical" going on.

lmao at all of this.

why not Arizona? giving up more runs then they're scoring this year...yet not only are they over .500, they've got one of the two best records in the NL.

translation...since the point of baseball is to score more than you allow, AZ must have something "magical" going on.

I can see it happening. What will make it even better is if they do win, that will mean that Florida and Arizona will have two titles each, in only 15 years of existence, truly remarkable, and a goal for all the ne'er-do-wells ( Seattle, Houston, Texas, et al) to focus upon.

made quite a few boston wagers before the season...
So obviously I am feeling a little uneasy as of late..

I am partial the Mets but I think they are stating to round into form here in late Aug and believe they will carry it over into Sept & Oct.

They are finally getting healthy and Pedro is improving everyday to add to their staff.

The D'backs are another tough team and probably the only other team besides the Braves that could give NY trouble in the postseason. Should be fun.

I made a statement at the beginning of the year that the Mets and Red Sox would have the best records in MLB. I know best record does not translate into World Series, but I will stand by my word...

NY Mets vs. BOS Red Sox === 2007 World Series

Angels or Red Sox

LOL @ anyone that said Mariners or Diamondbacks...please log off your computers ASAP

why not Mariners? Excellent lineup, solid pitching...how are they worse than last year's Cards?

milk is not winning a world series with ricky weeks and his .210 avg as their lead off.

Back