Who do the Dolphins sign/trade for at QB?

This took all the focus off how bad Tua was playing that game and how bad McDaniel was coaching. Cant beat good teams. Very little sympathy for Tua. He got his huge bag and choose money over potential health. I think many would do the same for that level of wealth. I would. But stop crying him a river. He made his choice. And might do it again if they let him choose.

Miami was already in trouble because they never beat good teams anyway. Don't see any great options. Fox is probably praying Brady goes and voids that 40m per year. He was very average to me. No better than 1m a year Dan Fouts boring type. I still like Romo best

This took all the focus off how bad Tua was playing that game and how bad McDaniel was coaching. Cant beat good teams. Very little sympathy for Tua. He got his huge bag and choose money over potential health. I think many would do the same for that level of wealth. I would. But stop crying him a river. He made his choice. And might do it again if they let him choose.

Miami was already in trouble because they never beat good teams anyway. Don't see any great options. Fox is probably praying Brady goes and voids that 40m per year. He was very average to me. No better than 1m a year Dan Fouts boring type. I still like Romo best
Great post.

They struggled in the win. Then, Thursday was just a beat down vs a rival.

This injury actually takes some heat off Mike Mc

McDaniel play calling was horrendous, and as a Fins fan, it was an embarrassing loss (in a string of many over the years). But I am looking to at least have some fun this year, so hoping they trade for Jameis. The fact that Watson is shitting the bed makes it much less likely, but Jameis would be fun to watch with some weapons

Back