White Sox Season Thread

This team has a chance to make some noise! I still like the Twinkies in central tho! Look forward to reading your incites!! I should see sox plenty with the unbalanced schedule with central on central. Etc etc.

Last edited:
The Sox look great on paper, I think the major issue is Renteria. Maybe he’ll surprise me this season but I’m cautiously optimistic. Twins and Indians have great managing.

The Sox had like 3-4 guys last year that had really nice years for themselves and they still were shit. I don’t see them being 500 this year

is it Cease or Lopez today? Yahoo fantasy app may be tripping, but usually when they look wrong they are right

Ok I’m revamping. I’m going to bet either a side or total in every Sox game. I’m not doing both.

And, when the "follow up" story is posted on Renteria, the headline was that he received his results. As if the headline wouldn't have been 100% different had he tested positive. Oh yeah, by the way...he had the fucking sniffles. Let's move on.
Exactly

I honestly can’t watch the solo HRs and incompetence with men in scoring position anymore. It’s ridiculous

Back