Which way do you think this number goes (Floyd vs Oscar)

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I see it's moved down a little over night, not yet at Olympic, however.

I'm wondering if you guys see it staying where it is or moving more today.

I dont see it going anywhere but down Joe. The whole public in Vegas is going to pound De La Hoya(if they havent already). Like Floyd said hes the villain and nobody wants him to win. Im guessing a lot more action will come in on De La Hoya throughout the day. Im hoping the closing line gets to around 180.

Its coming down..

Get your value with Floyd by Decision..

Golden Boy does not win this fight!

Well we all know that when you place your bet Joe that you'll be moving the line at MINIMUM 20 cents...

That being said, please bet Oscar...I'm still trying to get Floyd at -150 or better

Bet Jam just went from -190 to -200..

However....

Floyd by decision +100 now from -105.. thats the bet right there..

+155 is crazy, I've been staring at 180 on the greek all day, I was about to take it but I guess I'll wait as long as possible .. this fights not actually gonna start until around 11 right?

I bailed out in the 170s.

I saw a -166 at one point but then it bounced back up into the mid-170s so I bit.

Go Floyd.

I shouldve grabbed it at -166 too Joe

You saw that on Matchbook I presume?

I might have to bite the fucking bullet at -178 which SUCKS

You saw that on Matchbook I presume?

I did. I was checking it intermittently throughout the day and it kept sneaking down, I'd hoped it would break into the 150s then I would have felt good about my bargain hunting. But I never saw that. I took it in the low 170s there and at 180 at Olympic.

Hope Pretty Boy gets it done.

Oh, also, I was very tempted to take under 11.5 rounds for over +200, that's a great price, lots of value. But I stayed off.

I don't know, Throwback. I moved my Pinny money over there and have been playing with that. I haven't even cashed out anything from them yet.

honestly i watch every fuckin fight.

Ie been watching boxing since i was like 6-7

that shit was a draw.

the reason Floyd's numbers looked so good was his damn jab.

that fight was a draw

The problem with draws is that even if the fight really is that, they very rarely give them out. Of course statistically that's difficult to do, given that you need at least one of three judges to do it, but also boxing's structure isn't really set up to dish them out.

People want a winner one way or another, that way they can get a rematch.

honestly i watch every fuckin fight.

Ie been watching boxing since i was like 6-7

that shit was a draw.

the reason Floyd's numbers looked so good was his damn jab.

that fight was a draw

I don't say this much

But shut the fuck up

Stop complaining cause your bet...aka your boy, lost

:down: @ you

A draw? LMFAO. Did you see the punch count? Sure, De La Hoya was on the offensive the whole time, but he DIDN'T LAND SHIT. Bottom Line. Floyd was quicker and landed more punches. The crowed "Oooooo"'d and "Ahhhh"'d when Oscar starting flailing, but that's all he did for the most part - flail.

Nice fight by PB Floyd, the sure winner and better fighter. :shake:

I think this might have been the biggest disappointment. This fight was terrible. They wemt 12 rounds and noy 1 of them had a mark any where on thier face. I am so disappoited with this fight. Never of them landed shit!!!!!!!

:pillow: :down:

I still cant believe that 1 judge gave it 7-5 to De La Hoya. Max Kellerman said 9-3 or 8-4 is reasonable but 7-5 Mayweather is where he starts having a problem. What a horrible judge. He was ringside and was clearly seeing that almost none of Oscars punches were landing. W/e though, I hope PBF doesnt retire. I wanna see this Mayweather/Mosely match.

i was never mad Oscar loss , and Oscar is not my boy.

I didnt think he won but that shit was a draw.

the last judge gave the12th rd to PBF which is BS, Oscar clearly won that rd and if that judge would hae gave oscar the rd it would hae been a draw.

^^^ It shouldn't have even come down to the final round

He had it in the bank before that, stop your bitching...I don't know what you're seeing

Back