Which teams do you feel will present value this season?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Are there any teams you are looking to wager on that will present value?

In my mind, value implied underrated. Tennessee is definitely not underrated. Hell, the are on everyone's surprise team list and they are ranked despite sucking dick last season.

The next decent team Butch Jones beats will be the first. Most overrated coach in America. Pussified pass happy offenses don't make it in the SEC. Still no offensive line.

Tenn, Oklahoma St, Michigan

Agree with the above statement. I think UK and UF will present more value in the SEC. UF returns a bunch of defensive talent and UK has gotten better under Stoops tutelage.

Is TENNESSEE BACK?
Not yet. They are 1year away IMO. They are getting on track though. But give it one more year.
Injuries on the Oline and depth in the secondary are gonna be tough.
Todd Kelly Jr and Evan Berry are going to need another year, Bates as well at LB.
Now one place they will excel at are D line and WR. ( watch out for freshman Jauan Jennings in the slot)

I think WKU will make you some money this year.

Michigan will probably be overvalued. People expecting too much in one season.

This

Not yet. They are 1year away IMO. They are getting on track though. But give it one more year.
Injuries on the Oline and depth in the secondary are gonna be tough.
Todd Kelly Jr and Evan Berry are going to need another year, Bates as well at LB.
Now one place they will excel at are D line and WR. ( watch out for freshman Jauan Jennings in the slot)

I think WKU will make you some money this year.

2016 before they finally have enough talent and depth on the lines to be a top 15 team. The run game did pick up tremendously once Dobbs came in, but he still a liability throwing the football. I expect 8-4.

I think VT, Mississippi State, Florida, Colorado, Indiana could give some value.

Michigan will probably be overvalued. People expecting too much in one season.
For a full season I tend to agree. But if Michigan loses to Utah like I think they will, they could offer some decent value next week when they play a bad Oregon State team in Harbaugh's home debut...

Back