Which team that played poorly is going to open a can of whoopass this week?

RonG

I'm thinking Tennessee is about to make Va Tech look pretty bad. Also, if you think a team played over their heads, will they come back to earth this week.

Not sure if they are playing this week, but Michigan state is notorious for playing like shit then going ham

Already jumped on GSU laying only 13. I see South Alabama coming back to reality this week at home as I don't see them being ready at all for the GSU offense. This one would have been around 21 IMO before the Jags upset Miss State yesterday.

I agree with missouri although I was going to say florida after that stellar win vs umass but I'm not sure they can open a can of beans

EMU is one of the few sides I had circled before seeing numbers. I often wonder if I try to make my life more difficult than it needs to be

If you think mizz can score some then it would be ok to back them. I don't think they will though. For sure, Missouri will score a lot.

If you think mizz can score some then it would be ok to back them. I don't think they will though. For sure, Missouri will score a lot.

I'm leaning towards potential involvement in both teams scoring. We shall see tomorrow

I like Utah st. I know that this play isn't really about this thread but I wanted to throw it out there. Against USC I think the line is 17. Teams are notorious after playing Bama squeaking by due to the physical beating.

Back