Which is better...NBA or NCAA?

ncaa is a better product to watch. NBA talent is way better than ncaa talent.

For me the first statement is my opinion which is barely more valid than everyone else's combined.
The second statement is a fact.

Unfortunately for me, NCAA moves towards becoming more like the NBA and not the other way around.

ncaa is a better product to watch. NBA talent is way better than ncaa talent.

For me the first statement is my opinion which is barely more valid than everyone else's combined.
The second statement is a fact.

Unfortunately for me, NCAA moves towards becoming more like the NBA and not the other way around.

Better product to watch? in all honesty how much nba have you watched this year.. my guess is very little and limited to 1 or 2 teams...which are ??
once this is answered we can continue...

35 second shot clocks and seeing kids just pass the ball around the 3-point line is painful to watch.

Last 5 minutes, NBA. Rest of the game is too long, no crowd emotion, etc.

NCAA as a full game is generally more entertaining but there must be two teams that can actually execute on offense which is becoming increasingly rare. 1st halves of NCAA games are pretty much as unwatchable as the first 40 minutes of an NBA game, although the crowd makes it somewhat palatable. Problem is, the talent and lack of playmakers do not.

I like defense, change of sets, frustrating offense, etc. I hate one-on-one basketball, it's not an enjoyable thing for me to watch. I enjoy 1-3-1, 2-3 zones, box and 1, etc but that doesn't likely sell $100+ tickets 82 times a year. I don't enjoy dribbling the ball off the foot with the game on the line which unfortunately is what college has become.

I surely don't enjoy 7 game series between 60+ win teams and under .500 teams.

So.....neither. March Madness is the best event between them all and it's not what it used to be, less heroics these days.

Better to bet?

College basketball easily.

March madness is better than the NBA playoffs for me . CBB regular season is very difficult to watch at times, and it is getting worse. I couldn't watch a whole NBA regular season game and haven't in years.

prefer watching an NCAA game all day. NBA is boring to me. games are too long, regular season is meaningless, crowds suck, only 5ish teams can win it every year.

prefer watching an NCAA game all day. NBA is boring to me. games are too long, regular season is meaningless, crowds suck, only 5ish teams can win it every year.

you watch the ncaa basketball games because of the crowd?.. Now i understand the student section of these games can be fun to watch at times but i have never heard anyway mention they watch the 30 or so college games per year for the crowd.....

5 out of 30 teams , with 2 rotating each year.. 2 get better , 2 get worse. vs reality of 10 in the ncaa of 150+teams. - well really only 64 have a chance each year...and how many of them really have a chance?

Why is the regular season meaningless? I believe it determines who gets into the playoffs, their seeding as well as who doesn't get in and their ping pong balls ( not to be underestimated)

you watch the ncaa basketball games because of the crowd?.. Now i understand the student section of these games can be fun to watch at times but i have never heard anyway mention they watch the 30 or so college games per year for the crowd.....

5 out of 30 teams , with 2 rotating each year.. 2 get better , 2 get worse. vs reality of 10 in the ncaa of 150+teams. - well really only 64 have a chance each year...and how many of them really have a chance?

Why is the regular season meaningless? I believe it determines who gets into the playoffs, their seeding as well as who doesn't get in and their ping pong balls ( not to be underestimated)

way to key in on one point and make it seem like I'm just looking at the crowd the whole game. you even agreed with me halfway through. not even worth addressing the rest of the post because fun back and forth argument seems impossible with this take.

we can have some fun,,, i didn't key in on 1 point, i believed I commented on all of them..(minus the too long)...
i highlighted the crowd sucks as i never heard that before as factor to watching a college hoop game..

i prefer the nba...agree with em that the 35 second clock makes the college game tough to watch when they use it....talent level huge difference and more talent usually means more enjoyable watching...imho

Back