Which CTG member is your must read each week in CFB?

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Post one name and one name only. You cannot say yourself GLB. Feel free to give a reason why if you'd like, but please don't quote another member to discuss why you think they are right or wrong in who they name.

Ready set go....

Rexy, schrute, fondy, p2w (especially when that cfb BBall gets rolling) and my man bum is all over it

Getting some love. sweet.

Hard to name 1 as there are several. I read Dwight and Bull a lot because I don't do much of my own fcs work. Those would be the two I would state if forced to narrow a list.
I think you would have to go back a bunch of years to find a Timh thread that I haven't read in cfb forum. I trust he works to arrive at his opinions. Last year, I really enjoyed brassknux or however he spells it. He takes time to write out interesting thoughts, so I take time to read it. Too many to name, really and looks like we have some new blood roaming around so should be fun.

I also read Rex, usually the line moves thread more than his picks thread but i enjoy his picks thread too. Again, he actually gives reasons for why he likes something.

VK
But I try not read anyone until I've made my notes offline. His thread and others can be 8 pgs by then.
Work gets n the way of investing

CKR
Emkee
Schrute
VK
TeeDub when he posts
Fondy, only to count how many college games are being played that day :tiphat:

Several others as well, but those guys been here long enough and know what they are doing, for the most part.

Post one name and one name only. You cannot say yourself GLB. Feel free to give a reason why if you'd like, but please don't quote another member to discuss why you think they are right or wrong in who they name.

Ready set go....
lol

I can't narrow it to just one, nor would I want to. I usually bet no earlier than Fri nite, so by that time I have had the benefit of the wisdom of many. Including Fondywhat'shisname.
GL

one name......ClownCollegeBrassDwightTimD8

and that isn't even close to doing this place justice........

To carry on with jimmy was saying ... SilkyBullGps_3BarCdsTeeDubJimmyMoXyz_ky...

and i don't know of a single thread-starter that gets everyone in here salivating than one penned by HawaiiGuy about 10:15pm on a Saturday night. "Fellas, I see a play in the Rainbow Warriors game" equals instant and often-times furious clicking

To carry on with jimmy was saying ... SilkyBullGps_3BarCdsTeeDubJimmyMoXyz_ky...

and i don't know of a single thread-starter that gets everyone in here salivating than one penned by HawaiiGuy about 10:15pm on a Saturday night. "Fellas, I see a play in the Rainbow Warriors game" equals instant and often-times furious clicking

For the record judge smails may be the best name on here. How bout a Fresca?

Back