Wheres The Value...Yanks Or Mets?

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Lets try to figure this out...

+170 for El Duke doesnt that sound crazy? But given the slump the Mets are in, is that reasonable?

-180 for the RED HOT YANKS and Wang seems reasonable since Wang has turned into their Ace...But given the other pitcher is EL DUKE..that just seems a little high....

I think there is value in the Mets...............

but if you play the Yanks you gotta go RL to kill some juice, The yanks cash the RL more than most when they win.

LETS HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!:cheers:

Yankees at home are 3-7 in games decided by 1-2 runs.

That automatically suggests if you believe in them not to fear laying the RL, since if they fail to cover the RL chances are pretty strong they're losing the game anyway (of course, I'm only prodding Murphy's Law into delivering a Yankee 1 run win now by saying that, but what is one to do).

I agree...The RL is the only play for the yanks....Ill take a chance on the mets and El Duke at that price...

Agree.....Mets have lost two straight and are now at +182.........

Hell, arent the Sunday Night dogs covering like crazy?

Not too enthusiastic about the play, but at +182 it is worth one unit of Sunday night entertainment.:spank:

Yankees on ESPN Sunday Night since the beginning of 2005

W/L .......... 8-4
+1.5 RL ..... 7-0
-1.5 RL ..... 2-3
O/U .......... 7-5

Thats interesting....still a pretty small sample size....you can see some trends that may develop....

Yanks win the game IMO. Recent trend suggests this which is why the hefty chalk..

Back