Where's the in-game gonna be?

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
I was driving down the street today and came upon one of those machines that shows your current speed.
It was messed up because, it was just displaying "WR".
My first thought was "wide receiver"

I'm ready.

I can't wait to see LSU kick the ever loving shit out of Bucky this weekend in front of all those paint sniffing fans in Lameblow

Always preferred the daily ingames but they probably have their reasons for a season long one .. thing is gonna be huge and intimidating to enter.

I fell asleep at halftime of the IU/FIU game and woke up at 9:30, missed basically everything. Age is a mutha

Sounds like a blast, afraid I'd have fallen asleep behind the wheel. Narcolepsy setting in man, have taken several 1-2 hour naps the last few days, which is actually perfect for a Vegas trip!

lol was a "class" trip for college, maybe '96 or '97, been a minute since I was at that joint

do they show the early morning futbol in those books? haven't really been since I got into soccer but this could make for an incredible Sat/Sun if so

I been too busy to post and have a thread so far this year hope everyone is doing well. Glad to see everyone still beating up the man

Interesting next weekend would be great for me, Manchester Derby is at 4:30am though, but ISU/Iowa later on Saturday and Cards/Pats Sunday night, would be a blast to be in Vegas for all of that...can't imagine a book being open for that early soccer match though and I will not miss that. But a last minute Vegas run is never out of the question.

Interesting next weekend would be great for me, Manchester Derby is at 4:30am though, but ISU/Iowa later on Saturday and Cards/Pats Sunday night, would be a blast to be in Vegas for all of that...can't imagine a book being open for that early soccer match though and I will not miss that. But a last minute Vegas run is never out of the question.

That game will be on for sure, I would think. There are also bars for a lot of the more well known EPL clubs so if the book doesn't have it you could go mingle with other actual fans with a little research.

And when I say they have morning football, I mean they usually have the EPL stuff on maybe one screen. It isn't like the book will be lit up with a bunch of different games.

Back