Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Back to the Niners

• Out of the league

• Total voters
A

abcs

At first i kind of felt sorry for the guy.. but the more i listen to him and his big gums, it makes me sick.

You look at class acts like Garcia and Mcnaab and think how could anyone have beef with these cats.

TO never accepts blame or responsibility.. Yea hes put up descent numbers this year, but damn is he a big headache. For a guy who takes so much pride in being in such good shape.. he is scared to death to go across the middle. Ill say he ends up in Oakland.. 'an_horse'

Titans...........We will have a lot of money to spend next year on Free agents. We will also get Dwight Freeny if Colts don't sign him. Soon as Freeny get on the market. We will sign him ASAP!

There are a lot of teams that need wr's i think he might need to go to a small market team that wont have that much media coverage

THE NOTORIOUS DOG said:
YO YO YO

GUYS YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

TO will be playing for the ATLANTA FALCONS or JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS next year!!

Arthur Blank already has enough of a headache with Mora Jr. and Vick. He has already said he does not want Owens. Jacksonville already has several solid receivers. And Jack Del Rio would eat Owens alive if something happened.

Worse yet for Dallas: T.O. is unhappy.
With a somber tone contrasting the goofy Cowboys-branded Santa hat on his head, Terrell Owens griped: "I need to be more involved in the offense" at least three times in a news conference.
He absolved Romo for it, hinting as he'd done before that the play calling is to blame. He insisted that he needs more balls early rather than late, a strange statement considering both his catches -- for 23 yards, with a 14-yard touchdown -- came in the first half.
As for himself, Owens didn't see anything wrong with visiting the Eagles at their hotel Sunday night ("That's my time, you know? ... I'm not going to shy away from my friends for anybody") and had an excuse for dropping a deep pass at a pivotal time in the game.
"He bumped me way down the field," Owens said. "By the time I looked up and located the ball, it was right on me. ... I thought they were going to throw a flag."

Quotes like that.. make me want to call him what he is, but that would earn me banishment.. but im sure you guys could fill in the blanks

Yeah, there needs to be a 'field' option, because I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Atlanta either, though it will depend on who the new coach is.

The thing is, all that organization does is enable Michael Vick. And why not, he's won so much, why wouldn't you give into his every demand? So if Vick decided he wanted T.O., I don't have any doubt that Blank would bring him in. Blank just desperately wants to win so I'm sure that would overshadow all the rest of it.

T.O.'s making a poor career choice right now, though. He's not 100% and if he waits until the off-season to fix his hand he probably won't be ready for opening day from what I've heard. And right now though he's helping, he's not hurting at the same time. It would actually be better for the Cowboys and his future, wherever that may be, if he had the surgery.

But he's not smart so his decisions don't shock me all that much and, frankly, I'm glad he's unhappy and I'm glad he will have to troll for work after the season. The f**ker.

That story is too funny. I saw some of those comments and it's just amazing. This guy is such a f**king fool.

First off, maybe if you didn't run out of bounds on your sideline routes your QB could have some room to throw you the ball. Second, I love how it's always all about him. He said before the game his greatest wish was to catch a TD that won the game and knocked Philly out of the playoffs. And yet, what do you think he was telling his "friends" on the Eagles last night when he went to their hotel.

That guy's a first class c*cksucker. As I've said before, I never end up for people to end up face down in a ditch, but I kind of think that's where he's going and when it happens, it's going to be tough to get much sympathy out of me because that guy had everything anybody could wish for as far as talent and opportunity and what did he do, he took out his d*ck and p*ssed all over it.

I am with Notorious here, Atlanta. No worries about Mora because he will be gone. Vick and Owens next year

He will sign with the patriots , keep his mouth shut have a career season , win a SB and Belichek/Brady legend will continue to grow .......I hate the Pats .

Why ? BECAUSE I`M JEALOUS

Really couldn't give a toss where this cancerous twat ends up. Fool will most likely end up in Oakland with Reggie Ball, lol...

Back