Where in the World is Sexy Rexy?

• Thread starter Thread starter ram1502
  • Start date Start date
R

ram1502

Where is his line moves thread? It's a must read for me every week....Anybody have any idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
He kinda tailed off last year at this time. Think his head is spinning with CBB starting. Appreciate all your work/knowledgeable that you share with this forum. My favorite thread in forumland.

Thanks for the kind words. I was going to make one thread with my plays (and i think i will later on tonight DESPITE having zero plays currently) and then allow anyone who wanted to ask questions about a game, either for my opinion, or where i see the movement, to do so in there. If you check last week's major line moves thread, I noted that in all likelihood that would be my last one with the line moves. I'm only one man, and I don't have much of a life (spent a total of about 90 minutes outside of my condo in the last 12 days).

Rex...curious about what you think or are seeing on these games...

My leans as posted...

PSU +5.5 vs Michigan
South Alabama +1 vs Georgia St.
Nevada +14 vs Utah St.
Old Dominion +21 vs Southern Miss.
Wisconsin -11 vs NW
USC +4.5 vs Oregon
Cal +12 vs Stanford
Iowa/Purdue OVER 57.5
KSU/Iowa State UNDER 54.5
OleMiss/LSU UNDER 56
Kentucky/Charlotte UNDER 56

Rex...curious about what you think or are seeing on these games...

My leans as posted...

PSU +5.5 vs Michigan
South Alabama +1 vs Georgia St.
Nevada +14 vs Utah St.
Old Dominion +21 vs Southern Miss.
Wisconsin -11 vs NW
USC +4.5 vs Oregon
Cal +12 vs Stanford
Iowa/Purdue OVER 57.5
KSU/Iowa State UNDER 54.5
OleMiss/LSU UNDER 56
Kentucky/Charlotte UNDER 56

Welcome to posting at CTG

Thanks, appreciate any thoughts. :)

I can talk about wisky game. They will probably have 3-5 inches of snow overnight and the field might still be frozen/have a dusting on the 'turf. I think Wisky will have issues punching in TDs and I'm concerned they will win tomorrow. Getting +10.5/11 is pretty exciting for me. Probably will take some on NW monyeline.

Back