Where can I find this stat?

I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but the Dodgers are...

24-17 in night games
5-2 on Saturdays
21-9 in home games

If you're looking for tonight's game, note the Dodgers are 2-6 against left handed starters and only score an average 3 runs a game with a .211 average. Kershaw is also only 5-9 when starting against the Cardinals with an ERA of 4.13 and a WHIP of 1.283.

This is great info. Thank you Fondy. I guess I would have to go back a few years to get the exact data.

If you're looking for tonight's game, note the Dodgers are 2-6 against left handed starters and only score an average 3 runs a game with a .211 average. Kershaw is also only 5-9 when starting against the Cardinals with an ERA of 4.13 and a WHIP of 1.283.

This flips the value onto the cards. YOY data isn't as great as current batting avg and avg runs scored against pitchers.

This flips the value onto the cards. YOY data isn't as great as current batting avg and avg runs scored against pitchers.

I know the Cards are going against Kershaw, but they hit slightly better against left handed pitchers as a team than they do against right handed pitchers (7-5 in those 12 starts against). Figure in the Cardinals are hot and the Dodgers have been struggling and that Jaime Garcia has had a quality start in all three of his starts this season and I think at +180ish it's a live dog with a lot of value.

Back