Where’s the Preakness Love!?

Had to include Chad and Tyler in there in case it hits just to get my money back from the Derby with those two

Incredible how the 1 horse who nobody talked about wins easy. The 6 horse was NEVER a consideration for me or anyone else I spoke to.
Weird race but in slop it really is all about getting out front

No one had the 6 because he just won two weeks ago, that's massively impressive

Also of note, the top 3 all ran 2 weeks ago. Doubt that info is worth much but it's pretty amazing

No chance Mystik Dan runs the Belmont does he?

Belmont at Saratoga is going to be quite the spectacle

Just bet grey horses. Easy to follow on the track. They defied the odds after being teased by fellow horses growing up for being different.

I didn’t. I bet the 8.

Pretty sports out tonight

PGA and footy EARLY tomorrow, 7am pickup

SNL hasn't been funny in decades but have to imagine they do something with Scottie tonight

No chance Mystik Dan runs the Belmont does he?

Belmont at Saratoga is going to be quite the spectacle
Sounding possible that he and Catching Freedom both run, along with Fierceness and Sierra Leone. The shorter distance at the Spa will help draw in some horses.

Sounding possible that he and Catching Freedom both run, along with Fierceness and Sierra Leone. The shorter distance at the Spa will help draw in some horses.
They aren't doing 1.5? Two turns will destroy the horse that won today but I figure there's zero chance of him running anyway

They aren't doing 1.5? Two turns will destroy the horse that won today but I figure there's zero chance of him running anyway
Nope, just 10 panels. The track shape puts the starting gate too close to the turn in a 12 furlong race.

Nope, just 10 panels. The track shape puts the starting gate too close to the turn in a 12 furlong race.
See now this is the info we need. I hope they have a camera dedicated to the track guys that remove the gate if it's in play. I would watch that as opposed to the race

See now this is the info we need. I hope they have a camera dedicated to the track guys that remove the gate if it's in play. I would watch that as opposed to the race
Even better I think Tom Durkin will still be calling the races for Fox so hopefully we get every race to be a thriller like this....

Back