When did game totals come out last week ?

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
just wondering when the books put out the totals for week2 games so that i can jump on some juicies this week

I thought it was early afternoon on Tuesday at BM (with the Greek coming out roughly 2-3 hrs later). Oh well, one of us will be right.

I thought it was early afternoon on Tuesday at BM (with the Greek coming out roughly 2-3 hrs later). Oh well, one of us will be right.

Monday games...pushed it back..but you are right about last week

typically they are up on Monday late afternoon

What are some of the totals we are anxiously waiting for?

I am sure every one is chomping at the bit for Louisville Kentucky total. but what else are we looking at and what are some numbers?

No interest in the L-Ville-UK total for me. I see thing thing being untouchable at around 78-79..

I am waiting for Tenn/Fla Over (49?), Miss St/Auburn Under (42?), OSU/Washington Under (44?), Missouri/ West Mich Over (54?)

Like the OSU/ Wash. Under... I say it comes out @ 47ish

Will be all over UT/FLA Over if it comes out @ 49

No interest in the L-Ville-UK total for me. I see thing thing being untouchable at around 78-79..

I am waiting for Tenn/Fla Over (49?), Miss St/Auburn Under (42?), OSU/Washington Under (44?), Missouri/ West Mich Over (54?)

OSU-WASH Opened 45 in vegas

UL-UK opened 74

Tenn-Fla opened 52

I am going to the gym within the hour and they no doubt will be released when I leave.. sorry guys, I am holding you up

They were vague about a release time thru live chat

Said that they would slowly come out a few at a time 'sometime' this week

They agreed that last year it was always at this time.

Just being dickey...lol

They were vague about a release time thru live chat

Said that they would slowly come out a few at a time 'sometime' this week

They agreed that last year it was always at this time.

Just being dickey...lol

what pussies they are

Screw this, I'm going to play some tennis with the woman...

GL guys, and pound those weak numbers if they come out....

They just put MLs out for the Thursday games. I just got on BM, so I am not sure if this means anything or how quickly they follow with totals.

i gotcha dmoney..

this sucks, i delayed my trip to the gym past 6 and still no totals..ahhh you guys will get them at 7:00, i am sure of it because I am offically going now

Just got off with CS Live Chat:

Me: Hi, I was wondering when the College Football game totals were going to released this week.

CS - Diane: on thursday

I checked this with two other CS people and they told me the same thing. WTF?

Just got off with CS Live Chat:

Me: Hi, I was wondering when the College Football game totals were going to released this week.

CS - Diane: on thursday

I checked this with two other CS people and they told me the same thing. WTF?

wow that is pussy shit

Thats fuckin weird as hell they are waiting. They must be getting hit hard on some or something. Very od to move it back 48-72 hours thn was always done.

Back