Whats wrong with the Bulls

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
They are by far the worst team Ive seen play this year. I mean they make the Knicks look like the Dallas Mavs.

I know its early in the season, but I gotta be very worried if Im a bulls fan.

Forget about my bet.

The Bulls have no idea what to do. They need a major shake up. Big Ben what a joke he's become.

probably has something to do with the fact they have a wide open lane to the basket and pull up for 8 footers all game long. I imagine if i was a fan of this team it'd be very great days and very bad days. So frustrating to watch them miss jumper after jumper. They need to make a trade and get somebody who has the ability to drive and kick to open shooters.

What's wrong is they are 40-45% shooters who are shooting 30-35%. It's a huge difference and happens every year. Once they get their legs under them... they will run off a streak.

They're arent even taking good shots. Half the shots are fade aways when they have an open lane.

Sure but when does a slump turn into what they actually are.

Offense

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2> </TD><TD class=datahl2b>Record </TD><TD class=datahl2b>Rank </TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>Points/G</TD><TD class=datacell>87.3</TD><TD class=datacell>30</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>Field Goal %</TD><TD class=datacell>38.6</TD><TD class=datacell>30</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>3-Point %</TD><TD class=datacell>27.8</TD><TD class=datacell>30</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>Free Throw %</TD><TD class=datacell>71.4</TD><TD class=datacell>23</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>Rebounds/G</TD><TD class=datacell>13.7</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

At some point those stats become more than a slump. 2-10 is a big whole to dig out of.

Part of the problem I noticed is that nobody moves. Everybody is doing the same thing: watching one their teammates do 1 dribble then a jumpshot.

Just watching the jazz/pistons game made me think of another point. These guys actually look like they have an offensive gameplan. I didn't see a plan from the Bulls today.

They haven't shot well this season, and their defense fouls way too much. That's it in a nutshell.

They don't have a low post scorer - Joe Smith off the bench is probably their best option down low, and Hinrich/Gordon/Deng have all been playing poorly to this point. If they don't shoot well, they don't win.

Defensively, they have been fouling teams way too much, and there has been a huge difference in the amount of foul shots taken so far. Teams attack the Bulls, the Bulls take jumpshots.

This team has started very bad over the last 3 seasons. Last year, they were 3-9, so while I do think they can turn it around, this should not happen on a team that is supposed to be a contender.

I'm a bulls fan myself, and I must say this is ridiculous. I've met a lot of Bulls fans who like Scott Skiles as a coach, I say he's horrible! That being said, we've been here before, many times actually. Only a couple times have we come back to have a solid season.

last Year: started 3-9, finished 49-33
2004-2005: started 2-13 , finished 47-35

we aren't out of it yet, but this shouldn't become a habit like it has.

Back