whats the play on this game tonight??

Sit back, relax, pop a pill and enjoy ;)

Honestly no reason to get involved imo. This is just an action game.

If I had to pick West and Under.

gotta lean east...bron,garnett,wade,superman,iveson...wow..i defintly like east

get all the +money you can. Mad I missed out on value, but got +120 on full game, +115 on 1st Q, +105 on 3rd Q. Don't see why/how West is favorite. +money on a coin flip is decent. I'd even give the east an edge: more athletic, better shooters- good for this type of game. West's strength won't be useful here. WTF is yao/shaq/duncan/west gonna do? Amare and Dwight will both get their lobs and jams. Dont think KG wil be of much use. Think this game will just be a lot of 3s and dunks. Advantage: east. East 135- 129

The one thing with the east. They have playmakers but they don't have a true point guard out in that starting 5. Never a good combo in my opinion.

Agree with b.a.r. West has homecourt too and amare and shaq will be out to impress. Phil also won't mind playing kobe big minutes whereas not sure of same with Mike Brown and Lebron. Also as b.a.r. Pointed out Paul and Parker are both true points. Don't discount Brandon Roy either. He can go toe to toe with any scorer from east...

The East apart from D-Howard and KG really has no size while the West is full of big bodies.
Yao-Shaq-Amare-TD-Pau Gasol-Dirk-DWest
Vs
KG-Howard

Their will be a lot of mistmatches which could prove to be decisive.
Not sure though if I want to bet against LBJ and Wade in one team.

Also the players dont care, why would you even dare to put money on this?
So, Just relax and enjoy the game.

Definitely a sit back and relax game. However, I will have a 2 unit play on the West just for the hell of it. PG position will be the reason why the East might lose.

Back