What's the over-under for wins Tampa Bay Buccaneers? I'm loving the under

What’s the number? I’m kinda liking the idea of playing saints to win the div. I’m not into win totals, I only like tying money up if I’m getting plus money returns!

I dunno if the leave a big deal, assuming it not I’m still not high on tampa this year. The weapons not what they were, the oline been depleted, playoff Lenny came in fat and motivation always been a question mark w him, Brady had one foot out the door in the offseason!! Sure feels like ppl just assuming they still the same team they been since brady arrived but I’m not so sure.

Saints got weapons at wr, assuming Allen can coach and Winston stays healthy I think they gonna be good. Their defense has had Brady’s number since he got to tampa!

Ben Volin is a known absolute idiot around here - @Zeke can confirm

But ya, keep doubting Brady, y'all have only been doing it for two decades lmfao

Dunno wtf the last 2 decades has to do with this? It not even about Brady except the fact I don’t think he as motivated or has put in as much work as typical I still think he be good, I just don’t think he has the team around him anymore. We see: the nfc sucks so they def a playoff team but they not that good.

I was being sarcastic in the earlier posts but now - what?

He had 1 foot out the door trying to get to Miami then after that didn’t work retiring before changing his mind, now he taking time off during camp? That doesn’t sound like the Brady of the last 20 years to me, and now he gonna be playing behind a oline that might not be real great on the inside? He starts getting hit and the team around him isn’t doing what he expects we shall see. The fact tampa favored to win nfc a cross between ppl not knowing shit and the nfc being weak. I’ll take all your tampa to win nfc action tho. Let me know.

The leave of absence was discussed and approved before camp started. Anything else is much ado about nothing.

It's Brady, the GOAT, he can pretty much do whatever he wants

Yes, of course. The point was regardless of the narrative some beta male “sports reporter” wants to bring into it, the organization was aware of the leave of absence well in advance of it happening so any “narrative” is complete BS and exactly that…a narrative.

Yes, of course. The point was regardless of the narrative some beta male “sports reporter” wants to bring into it, the organization was aware of the leave of absence well in advance of it happening so any “narrative” is complete BS and exactly that…a narrative.
Yup, exactly

The leave of absence was discussed and approved before camp started. Anything else is much ado about nothing.

The leave has nothing to do why I think there value against tampa. I didht even read the article. I could argue there no way a “all in” Brady woulda ever did that before but that still not why I like the idea of fading them, I think the team around him has eroded and think saints better than ppl think..

I’ll take other tampa to win the nfc action, not just from slappy. I just read the article And not sure what he wrote that was sone inaccurate narrative?

Guy played with the biggest scrubs (outside of Gronk) in New England and made them somewhat of superstars. Tampa, he's got weapons...I also think Gronk will return

Guy played with the biggest scrubs (outside of Gronk) in New England and made them somewhat of superstars. Tampa, he's got weapons...I also think Gronk will return

He always had a very good oline. Fan boys never seem to understand the importance of that!! He had all kinds of weapons when he managed 14 pathetic points in the SB as a dd fav over the giants! And why was that? Cause giants were able to get pressure.

Last edited:
He always had a very good oline. Fan boys never seem to understand the importance of that!! He had all kinds of weapons when he managed 14 pathetic points in the SB as a dd fav over the giants! And why was that? Cause giants were able to get pressure.
Best oline coach ever - Dante Scarneccia (may have misspelled that)

But anyways

I never thought Gisele was hot, but, somehow, she's getting hotter with age - and now WOOOOOOO

Best oline coach ever - Dante Scarneccia (may have misspelled that)

But anyways

I never thought Gisele was hot, but, somehow, she's getting hotter with age - and now WOOOOOOO

We finally agree on something, he was a great oline coach!!

In same boat w Gisele also, she never has done it for me, I think she looks a little bit like a dude! Havnt seen her in awhile and those pics not showing up for me so can’t say now.

Under here. I think they stumble out of the gate 2-2 at best 1-3 likely. At Dal and NO then GB and KC at RayJay. That's a tough opening month. O-line a major concern and top skill guys coming off injuries. Gronk not there to cover up O-line deficiencies and neither TE is any good at blocking. Factor in TB12 being away for a bit which will affect overall timing an execution. Still don't have a 3rd down back that TB trusts although I really like the kid out of Az St. Rachaad White. Looks like the real deal but lets see if he can pick up the blitz. Defense will be solid but ST are always a challenge with this bunch. New regime running the show might take a few games to shake out the cobwebs. My .02

@babyneedshoes

@King Slap

@2daBank

Imagine if WR Antonio Brown skipped out on the Bucs for “personal matters” only to discover those personal matters had nothing to do with his health or the health of his loved ones. Imagine how the team and media would react if AB’s excuse was, “I went vacationing in the Bahamas...”

Just playing Devil’s Advocate, and applying this to the “real world”…..really don’t see the big deal.

Just playing Devil’s Advocate, and applying this to the “real world”…..really don’t see the big deal.
I 'Hear' Ya @twinkie13

But... I Think SOME Players/TEAMMATES Are Not Happy Hearing This...

IDGAF How Many Rings You Got... Don't Bullshit Me Bout "Problems" Then Go On Vacation...

:shake:

I 'Hear' Ya @twinkie13

But... I Think SOME Players/TEAMMATES Are Not Happy Hearing This...

IDGAF How Many Rings You Got... Don't Bullshit Me Bout "Problems" Then Go On Vacation...

:shake:

I could be wrong but I’m not sure anyone ever used the word problems about the situation. Sounds like it was just an excused vacation during training camp. Seems a bit odd for sure, but it all parties agreed to it well before hand, what’s the issue?

“He'll be back sometime around after Tennessee. He's going to deal with some personal things.”

"Personal Things"

Issues, Problems, Things...

Why Not Just Say...

While The Kids Are Back At School, Brady Still On Summer VaCay...

It's the issues with the offensive line that intrigue me. The guard Aaron Stinnie is out for the season, the center Ryan Jensen is out indefinitely and the RT Wirfs is day to day. That's not including whoever they lost off the line in the off season, plus Gronk gone and a coaching change. Not sure how there wouldn't be some concerns....

I could be wrong but I’m not sure anyone ever used the word problems about the situation. Sounds like it was just an excused vacation during training camp. Seems a bit odd for sure, but it all parties agreed to it well before hand, what’s the issue?

“He'll be back sometime around after Tennessee. He's going to deal with some personal things.”
Exactly. I’m sure he didn’t wanna just say I’m going to the Bahamas publicly; at least Tampa didn’t want that out there

It's the issues with the offensive line that intrigue me. The guard Aaron Stinnie is out for the season, the center Ryan Jensen is out indefinitely and the RT Wirfs is day to day. That's not including whoever they lost off the line in the off season, plus Gronk gone and a coaching change. Not sure how there wouldn't be some concerns....
True. Going to be an interesting year there

Lol. The GOAT can do whatever he wants and nobody in that organization would say a single thing

This by far the biggest reason I’m down on them, doesn’t have a lot to do w brady outside the fact he hates pressure coming from the inside! I doubt a older Brady gonna like getting hit at all! Not sure that Godwin gonna be fully recovered and ready to go? Julio a shell and always hurt, the gage pickup was prob a good one, still don’t think they as loaded as they were the SB year while AB was on his best behavior. Put them in the afc I would really be down on them, unfortunately the nfc is pretty weak but I do think panthers have a chance to be much better than expected if mccaffery could stay healthy and the saints been tough on bucs since Brady got there! I think we looking at more like 10 wins for them.

Someone above mentioned Brady's timing early on. It could have a lot to do with BBs early season approach but I recall a lot of meh performances by Tom early in the season. I just looked it up, there were plenty a ass kickings also. When the o-line is depleted is when he's at his worst. Give him 5 seconds though & he'll make something happen. Trying to talk myself into a Dallas bet week 1.

Eventually he loses to Father Time. We will see if that is this year.

You have to wonder if they got his fumble against the Raiders call correct what would have happened after that. Would he have even started another game as a Patriot? We will never know.

That is a lot of games to win though.....

Says here that Tom Brady and his his lovely wife Giselle haven’t exactly been on the same page since “12” decided to un retire. And have been involved in some pretty “heated” kerfuffles. Which is none of my business. I don’t know this to be true. I don’t know this to be false. I don’t know if this had anything to do with him going MIA for 11 days...

Alls I know is it sounds like the Brazilian Bombshell might have pigeon holed my boy, and gave him the “It’s me or it’s football” ultimatum. And “if” that is indeed the case, that’s WEAK in my opinion.

Whatever happened to ... “To have and to hold? Until death do us part?”

You married a dude that you knew loved the game of football. And now you’re gonna turn your back on him?! Because it’s football season. And you don’t have your own personal Ken doll to play dress up with for a couple months?!

Typical control freak.

I Hate Brady...But...Well...

TAKE The Under!!!

Alls I know is it sounds like the Brazilian Bombshell might have pigeon holed my boy, and gave him the “It’s me or it’s football” ultimatum. And “if” that is indeed the case, that’s WEAK in my opinion.

Whatever happened to ... “To have and to hold? Until death do us part?”

You married a dude that you knew loved the game of football. And now you’re gonna turn your back on him?! Because it’s football season. And you don’t have your own personal Ken doll to play dress up with for a couple months?!

Typical control freak.

I Hate Brady...But...Well...

TAKE The Under!!!

I think you reading too much between the lines, not to mention sticking your nose too far into another dudes marriage!! Even if that the case im sure she has made sacrifices for him, prob was told some stuff, and who cares if so, not like he gonna be worse cause that time off, I hope that not the reason you playing it? I think there a ton of valid reasons to like tampa under but by end of Sept (when Brady teams start clicking anyways) it won’t make any difference what he did at end of camp! He been w her a long time so obviously it a good thing, sometimes ya gotta make the woman happy! And hey, if it also means I can get out of week or 2 of training camp in the disgusting tampa humidity then it’s a WIN WIN!

Since @King Slap is no longer with us I felt compelled to defend Brady for once since he not here to do it!

If the rest of the division wasn't so bad that would definitely be a number too big to reach in my opinion but their division is straight garbage

Really? I think saints and panthers are both gonna be .500 or better. Plus saints own them. I think under the right side I just don’t play futures without sizable plus money payouts.

Back