What We Learned in Week 2...

jester2trife

CTG Media Pirate
1. Hawaii still sucks ass on the road and they got the same ole shitty defense as every other year...

2. Michigan sucks. Not piling on or anything, but they are a shitty football team...

3. Oklahoma is very very good...As is LSU

4. There should be no preseason poll, period...

5. I didnt take the South Florida pub seriously, I change my mind, now I do...

6. Colt Brennan is still > Your favorite QB...

7. There will be no more talk of Matt Ryan being in Colts class....

8. Charlie Weis is losing his 'God' aura in South Bend...

9. It took them a whole half, but UT looked damn good when they woke up...

10. Other than Hawaii (a biiiiiiiiiig maybe) there will only be one other undefeated team in the country, and it will either be LSU or Oklahoma...

xXx

Gonna have to disagree with you on that 10th thing you learned in week 2. I would say that one of the two between Louisville and West Virginia have a great shot to go undefeated. Especially WV, because every tough game they have is at home. Would also have to say USC has a better chance of running the table than LSU, just because of the conference they play in. There is no margin for error in the SEC, where as USC can play games in the Pac-10 that arent their best, and still win. That being said, USC has a lot of tough Road games, and I expect them to lose one of them. Going to Texas is gonna be tough for Oklahoma as well. Hawaii could very well lose the last game of the year against Washington. The way I see it, we could very well have no teams that run the table this year, but I think the most likely choice would be West Virginia, all things considered.

WEBB

Sorry, I have no idea what I was looking at. West Virginia has to play at South Florida, and at Rutgers.

2007 = No Undefeated Teams

Thats my official guess

I'll stick with the theme and list 10 random things off top of my head

1. West Virginia Tech is not a good team(lol)

2. Juice Williams, maybe the injury is still lingering, is not there yet. Rushed for like 12 yards and was 9-20 for 80. Very unimpressive considering the competition.

3. Ryan Malletts arm may be stronger than advertised

4. Morreli still isn't quite there

5. Dantoni is going to be best move MSU has made in my lifetime

6. Rutgers is still a very good team and may be a bit better

7. Fondy and bjorks provide plenty of entertainment in the INGAME(lol)

8. Never trust Hawaii on the mainland

9. Sean Glennon is worse than I could even imagine

10. WVU pass defense has not improved after intial thought it may have.

1. oklahoma is the best team in the country, nobody puts 51 on the canes.

2. Brian Kelly or Greg SChiano need to be UM's next coach.

3. WVU's backfield depth is ridiculous

4. Louisville defense is worse than Michigan's.

5. ASU games don't go over.

1. It is very difficult to make offensive and defensive adjustments to speed.

2. Oregon is better than i have given them credit for

3. Morelli cannot be counted on under the spotlight.

4. Arizona States large WR have excellent hands

5. TCU defense isnt just good because they play in the mwc

6. oklahomas beat down on north texas was not due solely to north texas suckage. Bradford will be the real deal for them for years

7. sean glennon has officially changed his name to "bambi looking in headlights ", though i will now refer to him just as bambi.

8. BYU is a good football team. May want to see Arizona vs new mexico now in case my opinion of arizona was too low after week1

9. FSU offense sucks donkey balls. fsu struggles to move ball on uab while ulm moves ball on clemson team that fsu peed their pants against last week.

10. Mike Leach is a weasel. that is just a friendly reminder. Also, Schiano is a weasel for running up the score on navy by giving his heisman hopeful a fourth down td at end of the game . How do you run up the score on a group of guys who are going to be defending the country after they graduate.? classless ....... i would throw out any red rice they mailed me in an attempt to market a heisman winner.

1. I didn't buy into the USF before tha Auburn game, and I still don't.

2. Anthony Morelli still sucks, and they won't win the Big Ten without him improving.

3. Troy may be an over machine this year. They give up points, and they can score on anyone.

4. Rice is really bad. Wow.

5. Akron will be an under machine. Underrated D, zero offense.

6. Missouri gets very complacent with a lead and it will cost them sooner rather then later.

1) You can throw on WVU and Rutgers imo

2) You can score a lot of points on L-Ville

3) There is a reason Temple was not a favorite since 2003 and won't be until 2020, don't ever lay chalk with the owls!

4) Auburn has serious problems on offense

5) ND showed a tiny bit of improvement, they got to 10 points, still yet to score an offensive TD though. Meanwhile Michigan allows anyone to pile the points on, now 4 straight games giving up 30+ points. Something has to give in WK3.

6) Minnesota should play in the MAC

7) Rice is TERRIBLE

8) Sam Keller doesn't do it for me at QB, We will see just how good he is this wkend but I am betting he looks like shit.

9) LSU and Oklahoma are for real.

10) Steve Spurrier is the man
icon10.gif

1)Michigan's defense is Notre Dame like

2) Chirs Wells is still a good RB...lol he had career highs in yards and carries. All I heard locally is that he should be benched and that Brandon Saine should be the man. People are back on the horse though...

3) Hawaii might go over the total every game. Hawaii still struggles in the continental USA

4) Akron's defense is pretty good

5) MAC is not as bad as people make it. Akron, Kent State, Miami, Bowling Green, and Toledo have all been in big games...

6):bow: We need this icon back in the top 12

7) Dont ever bet a game that Cinci is in on a weekday. Any remember this same week last year. I believe it was a Friday game- where Cinci was covering the whole game then threw 2 pick 6s in like the last 1:30?

8) L ville has a lot of questions on defense...MTS was running up and down the field all game. Lville's offense is great.

9) One of the great SECs "power" teams got beat at home against a middle level Big East team. Still waiting on the "SEC sucks" thread

1. Texas and OU play at neutral site in Dallas Cotton Bowl.
2. Big East better learn how to play defense
3. Tenn. could get hammered this week by Florida.
4. Outside of Florida and LSU SEC is avg.
5. Pac 10 is a little stronger than people give them credit for.
6. Hawaii struggling against La. Tech is not a good sign. La. Tech is not a good team.
7. MAC is playiong good football.
8. Michigan to "pound" the Irish this week.
9. Big 10 not looking very good as a conference.
10. FSU and Texas both got a ass chewing at halftime and showed in the 2nd half of their games they can be good.

(1) FSU is god awful. Michigan, ND and thmeselves should form a super(bad) conference called the Our Program Sucks Balls From Top To Bottom Conference (OPSBTTBC)

(2) South Carolina could very well win the East

(3) LSU and Oklahoma are filthy

(4) Colt Brennan is still the man

(5) Mizzou's Defense will never allow them to blow anyone out

(6) The PAC 10 has officially overthrown the SEC as the Top Football conference

(7) The Big East has offensive talent beyond belief

(8) FSU Sucks

(9) FSU sucks

(10) FSU SUCKS

Sorry, I am upset

1) FSU sucks ass
2)Temple is shittier than I thought
3)Tuberville will be in Michigan next year
4)Still up in the air about USF
5)ASU will be covering monsters this year IMO
6)Jimmy Claussen is a pole smoker
7)PSU wins the B10 as I earlier predicted
8)Boise is a fraud as I expected much like Hawaii is suspect off the islad or in the case smurf turf

homer picks

9)Noel Devine is the second coming of Barry Sanders and will win a Heisman trophy in 2 years
10)White/Slaton cannot be stopped for an entire game-best tandem hands down in football

1. LSU & OU have separated themselves from the rest of the country. This Saturday versus Nebraska will be USC's proving ground. If Florida goes undefeated until October, then LSU can put away the critics and the #2 rank with a victory over UF in Baton Rouge on Oct 6; the same can be said for OU in their game against Texas later this season.

2. WVU & Louisville are one-sided teams. On the flip side, rather than all offense with no defense, Penn St is showing plenty D with a shaky QB at the helm of their offense.

3. I am not sold on Rutgers yet. A good team, yes, but a top 10 talent, I am not sure.

4. Pac-10 is closing the gap with the SEC, but I would still put SEC atop.

1. LSU & OU have separated themselves from the rest of the country. This Saturday versus Nebraska will be USC's proving ground. If Florida goes undefeated until October, then LSU can put away the critics and the #2 rank with a victory over UF in Baton Rouge on Oct 6; the same can be said for OU in their game against Texas later this season.

2. WVU & Louisville are one-sided teams. On the flip side, rather than all offense with no defense, Penn St is showing plenty D with a shaky QB at the helm of their offense.

3. I am not sold on Rutgers yet. A good team, yes, but a top 10 talent, I am not sure.

4. Pac-10 is closing the gap with the SEC, but I would still put SEC atop.

Perfect on those 2

I will be watching Rutgers... hell, I won $ on them vs Navy, I am just wondering about their rank.

And I am just not ready to say Pac10 has surpassed SEC. I'd like my chances with UGA, Tenn, So Carolina, Alabama vs. Cal, Az St, UCLA, Oregon

I will be watching Rutgers... hell, I won $ on them vs Navy, I am just wondering about their rank.

And I am just not ready to say Pac10 has surpassed SEC. I'd like my chances with UGA, Tenn, So Carolina, Alabama vs. Cal, Az St, UCLA, Oregon

I will take my chances with LSU-UF-Tenny-Carolina-UGA-Bama vs. USC-Cal-UCLA-Oregon-ASU-and Washington?

I think if this was a super conference of those 12 teams, 6 from each, I got the SEC winning, maybe I am biased.
icon10.gif

Back