What was Paul Pierce MVP odds?

+600.

I recommended the bet in some thread on here.

I think Allen should have won it though.

Jeez, +600. That's a money maker. Boston backers had to think Pierce would win the MVP.

Pierce or James Posey should have got. While Boston's team defense gets talked of a lot their 1-1 d of Kobe is being overlooked. They both took Kobe totally out of this series up top.

Pierce starts, has the marketable name, is the captain, and has been with that team through hell so i would have gave it to him over Posey.

And a big f u to KG. Half this forum could beat him in a game of horse.

Come on now. KG is a great player. Sure he has some flaws but so does everyone. If he wasn't as hyped, you would have nothing bad to say about him. He's been great for this team, couldn't have done it without him.

Had a double-double in every single Finals game. Also made Pau Gasol look completely useless to the Lakers. I really thought he made Gasol look like a total pussy when they went head to head and I think both guys are soft players.

I saw KG get it taken to him pretty good by Gasol and LO. KG also did his share back when he actually went to the rim. Like he should everytime with his size, length, and ability.

KG should get a double double every game. But if KG is suppose to be the guy he didnt show me it. What did he shoot this finals? Anyone can get double figures in pts if you jack up a bunch of shots.

I was more impressed by what PJ Brown did on Gasol than KG. Seems like Gasol was PJ Brown's dish rag. Gasol was on the floor every 3 times down it seemed.

I saw KG get it taken to him pretty good by Gasol and LO. KG also did his share back when he actually went to the rim. Like he should everytime with his size, length, and ability.

KG should get a double double every game. But if KG is suppose to be the guy he didnt show me it. What did he shoot this finals? Anyone can get double figures in pts if you jack up a bunch of shots.

I was more impressed by what PJ Brown did on Gasol than KG. Seems like Gasol was PJ Brown's dish rag. Gasol was on the floor every 3 times down it seemed.

brewer dissin the hometown BOY

Not dissing. Just saying what i saw. Don't really understand why people talk about him like he's still the young KG from Minny.

KG? Guy was the best player on the Celtics. He's by far their best defender and that's half of the game if I remember correctly. He at his very worst point in a game is as good as a Ben Wallace in his prime.

However, he's pretty good on the offensive end too. He pulled the big men from the Lakers out of the paint and left the hoop unguarded as a result.

Brewer- when did Gasol take him at will? No one is really calling KG a soft, overrated bum. Or even opening sites like tradepaugasol.com. KG was the backbone of this team. He just didn't shoot well for a few games.

He did not have games like Pierce did... but he is their most efficient player by far on both ends of the court. He makes other teams annoyed and frustrated. Plus he talks to himself, which is always cool.

Back