What two team do you think will make it to Superbowl ?

uwright

What team do you guys think will make to the big Dance ?

I like San Diego Chargers for sure What do you guys think ?

Eagles? For real? The Eagles hasnt faced a real offense in weeks? I like The Saints in the NFC and I like New England in the AFC.

hahhahahahahahahah

You guys are funny

Indy wilL represent the AFC

SD is smoke and mirrors

Going off of the prices at Pinny, I think the Eagles probably have the best value at +566 to win the NFC since they will only be legitimate underdogs on the road vs New Orleans. Second best value is New Orleans, followed by Dallas.

I just don't think that their defense can get it done against the saints offense. Philly has beaten Carolina, Washington, Dallas, New York and Atlanta in their winning streak, and the defense gave up points in all of them. Throw in that there has to be a letdown game for them somewhere, and I don't see them winning three straight (likely with two on the road).

While I'm not ready to be a complete homer and put the saints in the super bowl, I do believe that the second round game in the Superdome will be the defacto NFC championship since whichever team wins that game will either have a good shot at going to Chicago and winning or will be hosting the NFC championship game themselves.

In the AFC, I like Baltimore over New England in the AFC championship game. Belichick stymies Rivers and outcoaches Marty but simply doesn't have the horses to beat the Baltimore defense.

Well, I am not ashamed to say it..,,,
I took the jets at the season's start to win it all... Got a really good number....If they can beat the pats, it's theirs....
Did I really just say that??

Wildcard:
Colts over Chiefs
Pats over Jets
Seahawks over Cowboys
Eagles over Giants

Divisional:
Ravens over Colts
Chargers over Pats
Eagles over Saints
Seahawks over Bears

Championship:
Ravens over Chargers
Eagles over Seahawks

Superbowl:
Ravens 27 Eagles 21

I hate to break it to you, but the Chargers and Ravens won't make it to the AFC Championship game

i agree with austintx, colts will represent the afc. i believe the colts will win it all prob vs. nawlins. colts are 11.5-1 at pinny, were favs to start the year and what has changed? public perception is about it. wow they cant stop the run... when could they ever. they've been without bob sanders pretty much the whole year, and when they had a big game AT new england he played and was all over the field. he'll be playing tomorrow and they colts will win. im by no means an indy fan but they are my play to win it all.

first post at ctg. have been a lurker for awhile and i appreciate all your insight. thanks for a great forum guys.

Back