What to do with the "BANGED UP" BUFFALO BILLS at the New England Patriots

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ???

Buffalo Bills are this year's version of last season's mash unit Baltimore Ravens ....After being the healthiest team in the league 2 of the last 3 years ( top 10 healthiest the year in between) , the BILLS have been decimated with injuries this season. ..

Key #1 = DON'T OVERREACT !!!
The big news is Von Miller and starting LT Dion Dawkins are out tonight, BUT this is the healthiest the BILLS will be since week 2 ...
I thought Quessenberry did very well at LT last week ... Returning are 2 critical defensive pieces in DE Groot Rousseau, LB Tre Edmunds...CB Tre White played only 15 snaps in his return last week ,should see more snaps this week. ...C Mitch Morse fully practiced as did several key reserves .....

The BILLS finally have the US against the world mentality back according to Sean McDermott. .No longer the chalks to win the AFC .

The Patriots defense is fools gold IMO ...Sure they look good vs bottom of the barrel QBS but they get toasted by the better ones ...

The BILLS will be extremely desperate sitting at 0-2 in the division and trailing Miami by one game ..

Anything can happen in the NFL , it's legally a sports entertainment business, and not a contested sport ....
HOWEVER

I'll be on the BILLS ML and OVER 33.5 -112 parlay for 6 UNITS...( Mortgage wager )
Expecting the BILLS defense to give up 14-24 points , while the offense scores 21-38...
This is my largest NFL wager since joining CTG..

BEST OF HEALTH,HAPPINESS, BLESSINGS, and LUCK to ALL !!

Last edited:
Player prop plays I like and may add later

My favorite player prop tonight

MCKENZIE OVER 31.5 REC Y
He ate the Pats alive in Foxborough last season ..Bills finally went to him more often last week..Locally fans and sports media were questioning Dorsey why McKenzie was NOT being used more frequently before the Lions game ... Patriots are giving up 14.8 yards per reception to slow WR'S this season ....McKenzie is an excellent weapon vs Man coverage .

Also like ( but not as much)

Josh Allen over 43.5 yards rushing , and longest rush over 15.5 yards ..

Last edited:
Just got to SENECA NIAGARA to put the bets in ...
I'll gladly pay an extra 5 cents for a point on the OVER...

PARLAY -112
6 UNITS ($1200)
BILLS ML
OVER 33.5

Also Bet
MCKENZIE OVER 31.5 rec yards
1 unit ($200)

Last edited:
I like McKenzie rec and Allen rush yards also. Tend to agree bills still much better than pats. Unlike ravens beat up squad bills still have weapons on the outside and a legit passing game.

I like McKenzie rec and Allen rush yards also. Tend to agree bills still much better than pats. Unlike ravens beat up squad bills still have weapons on the outside and a legit passing game.
Nail on the head Brother...Much better weapons on the outside for BILLS than Ravens ..

Good luck tonight
Sweep your slate $$

Much Respect for BelliCHEAT
kicking the FG Down 17.$$$$$$$$$$$$
.Plenty of other HC have FAILED this simple math test ..NEED 3 scores ....Had it been 4th and goal from inside the 6 Matt Trash Patricia finna went for it ! ?

Just got to SENECA NIAGARA to put the bets in ...
I'll gladly pay an extra 5 cents for a point on the OVER...

PARLAY -112
6 UNITS ($1200)
BILLS ML
OVER 33.5

Also Bet
MCKENZIE OVER 31.5 rec yards
1 unit ($200)

I’m not trying to be funny, just genuinely curious…the total was 44 last night everywhere (maybe 43.5 at some spots).

Seneca Buffalo had the line 10 points off? I assumed it was a typo yesterday, but then see the posts celebrating the win so I have to ask.

A point or 2 would make a little sense. 10 points seems as unlikely as anything.

Last edited:
I’m not trying to be funny, just genuinely curious…the total was 44 last night everywhere (maybe 43.5 at some spots).

Seneca Buffalo had the line 10 points off? I assumed it was a typo yesterday, but then see the posts celebrating the win so I have to ask.

A point or 2 would make a little sense. 10 points seems as unlikely as anything.
Excellent question Brother

No I bought it down to 33.5 in a parlay ( more like a teaser, but it's called a parlay there ) with BILLS ML ..
BILLS were -190 and the OVER 33.5 was -415 , parlay odds were -112 .....

Originally I was going to include over 34.5 , the parlay was -107 , gladly paid the extra 5 cents to get it to 33.5 -112 .....

Last night was one of the rare times where buying all those points paid off .....

Best of luck this weekend
Sweep your slate $$$

Back