What teams have received your biggest adjustments through week 9?

M.O.T

Pretty much a regular
As I’ve mentioned in various threads, I’m only a few years into my PR process, so the large variance below means I just didn’t do a very good job with these in particular to begin with. But overall I’m curious to see who the biggest positive and negative adjustments have been to generally gauge the season’s surprises and disappointments.

For me it is Virginia (+14) and Louisville (-10.5). These are also the only two in double digits, though I have a few others in the 8-9 range on both the + and - side.

I don't do PRs but have to assume Nevada and Hawaii have to factor in there, UVA I certainly agree with. And no clue what to do with FSU.

Hawaii is one of those I have in the + 8 or 9 range. I was high on Nevada coming in, which cost me a little in some early games, so my in season move for them hasn’t been as large.

Reactions: KJ
Teams I clearly had either too high or too low in my PR

Upward: Iowa State, Kansas, Army, Cincinnati, Charlotte, SJSU, Kentucky

Downward: Mississippi State, TCU, New Mexico State, Washington, Auburn

Since I’m only doing SEC, don’t have much to choose from. Off the top of my head, biggest moving down are AU and Miss St, biggest climbers are Kentucky and LSU. Not much movement otherwise

Back