What teams are you looking to back or fade this bowl season?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

With bowl season coming soon, what teams are you looking to back or fade?

I'm curious to see who La Tech gets matched up with. I honestly think they can score against anyone in the nation. That offense is a machine.

I think Michigan is much improved with new offense. Thinking they could be solid..

How about you guys?

Fade: Notre Dame, Big 10, Texas, Louisville, UGA, Florida, ACC, Big East, Bama (if they lose tomorrow)

Back: Kansas St, Texas A&M, Oregon (Pac12 really), Bama (if they win tomorrow)

I think the Big 10 will finish profitable ats. Too much ragging against them all year, perception is skewed a bit too much going into bowl season.

If it's Texas A&M vs Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl as is being reported, I may make a max unit bet on A&M

What do y'all think about USC vs Ga Tech? Normally I would fade an option team given that there is plenty of practice time available, but I can't think that USC is excited about playing a 6-7 team in the Sun Bowl after starting out #1 and having championship aspirations. Will Monte be able to game plan for the option? Is he even coaching this game? If Barkley plays, is he thinking about anything except not getting hurt? I can't see a way I back USC, but GT is pretty awful on defense. Over worth a look for sure.

What do y'all think about USC vs Ga Tech? Normally I would fade an option team given that there is plenty of practice time available, but I can't think that USC is excited about playing a 6-7 team in the Sun Bowl after starting out #1 and having championship aspirations. Will Monte be able to game plan for the option? Is he even coaching this game? If Barkley plays, is he thinking about anything except not getting hurt? I can't see a way I back USC, but GT is pretty awful on defense. Over worth a look for sure.

I've thought about this game quite a bit and have come to the conclusion that there is no way I can back either of them with real $$$. We all know USC should win this game easily, but probably won't because they have Lame Kitten for a coach.

Because opposing teams have extra time to prepare for the triple option, Georgia Tech pretty much gets rocked in every bowl game. Becasue of that I would think they would have some extra motivation to play well.

Lean points, but what the hell do I know???

7 bowl losses in the last 7 seasons .. wow. If USC is trying they throw all over gt ... trojans run defense was not much to write home about ..... over 200 to 4 different teams this year. Gt moved it on everyone but fsu ( elite run d ) and byu ( elite run d ).

Whichever team is smart enough not to drink the local water will do well....

Back