What team will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl?

Wchich team will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl?

• Tennessee Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

• New York Jets

• Denver Broncos

• Indianapolis Colts

• Baltimore Ravens

• Miami Dolphins

• New England Patriots

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
I think you have to go with Pittsburgh, esp if they beat Tennessee and get home field without...

A sloppy ass track with that defense and a good running game really favors Pitt.

Indy's win in Pitt though speaks volumes.

I would rank them:

Pitt
Indy
Tennessee
NE
Baltimore
NYJ
MIA
DEN

Pitt or a fully healthy Indy. Tenn's injuries kill them.

Jets could upset anyone on a day they click, but success throughout the playoffs requires more than playing 1 day.

without question...... Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl!

:smiley_acbe:

Yep.I think so. Titans are a decent team but when that running game struggles the Titans offense goes to shit real quick. I would love to see the Titans in the Super Bowl I just don't think they can beat the Steelers.

interesting how Pitt and Carolina are leading the polls over the Titans and Giants and this past week, the Titans beat Pitt and the Giants beat Carolina...

interesting.

yheah indys a great pick

the team that has struggled and shown the most vulnerabilities against physical teams that play smash mouth football, with pitt and tenny as the frontrunners and 1 and 2 seeds.

thats a good pick theyll get far. that defense is great against big physical OL's.... especially because their DL is ranked the smallest both in height and weight in the NFL. built for speed. they matchup terribly against both pitt OR tenny.

yheah indys a great pick

the team that has struggled and shown the most vulnerabilities against physical teams that play smash mouth football, with pitt and tenny as the frontrunners and 1 and 2 seeds.

thats a good pick theyll get far. that defense is great against big physical OL's.... especially because their DL is ranked the smallest both in height and weight in the NFL. built for speed. they matchup terribly against both pitt OR tenny.

Indy is going nowhere. I've never seen a team escaped the hangman's noose more than the Colts did this year. The only reason they get any hype is because of their past but it has nothing to do with their current team. One and done.

Indy is going nowhere. I've never seen a team escaped the hangman's noose more than the Colts did this year. The only reason they get any hype is because of their past but it has nothing to do with their current team. One and done.

couldnt agree more

:smiley_acbe:

totally agree man, in case you couldnt tell the sarcasm was dripping all over my post

peyton manning is the best football player on the planet but he cant do it himself. this team will die by the run game.

A) offense totallly lacks any sort of a run-game and OL is not big enough to run-block effectivelly. VERY predictable highly pass-balanced offense.

B) same thing on the defensive end.... not enough size and theyve been pounded in between the tackles all season. they built the DL focusing too much on speed and not strength.

Back